W/POWER OF ARREST ONLY! Posts....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you all should put them on your ignore list, then when a deal comes up, I’m in like flin.

Maybe it’s my age or the marriage but over the years I learnt to ignore a lot of things without requiring any digital help

I've been down to his shop and chatted with him a few times. Gunnrunner is quite the character and a SOLID 2A supporter, avid hunter, and conservation group supporter.

Didn’t know that was was an option, thanks. Like I said-new

Ignore function is pretty amazing on NES. It is shocking how broad it's powers are.

Its part of the definition of who is a LEO in MA:

Law Enforcement Officer: An individual who meets the definition of a law enforcement officer under 18 U.S.C. § 926B, specifically a person who: (a) is an employee of a governmental agency; (b) is authorized by law engage in or supervise the prevention, detection, investigation, or prosecution of, or the incarceration of any person for, any violation of law, and has statutory powers of arrest; (c) is authorized by the agency to carry a firearm; (d) is not the subject of any disciplinary action by the agency which could result in suspension or loss of police powers; (e) meets standards, if any, established by the agency which require the employee to regularly qualify in the use of a firearm; (e) is not under the influence of alcohol or another intoxicating or hallucinatory drug or substance; and (f) is not prohibited by Federal law from receiving a firearm.

The definition of Law Enforcement Officer shall include a full-time police commissioner of a police department that has only one police commissioner.

The definition of Law Enforcement Officer shall not include auxiliary officers, civilian dispatchers, personnel who are not police officers even though they may have been granted police authority, such as school crossing guards, animal control officers and community service officers, persons who have been granted police powers for the purpose of performing private details, employees of non-police organizations or government agencies who have special police powers, honorary police officers or elected or appointed officials who, by virtue of a city or town charter, special legislation or other mechanism are deemed to be "police commissioners" or otherwise have supervisory responsibility for a police agency

Some school/college "police depts" for example don't have arrest powers and aren't LEOs per this definition

Ya know, with all the bad mofo's that a animal control officer faces, I'd let him (or her, or they, or whatever) be considered an LEO.

Seriously it's annoying, but not nearly as annoying as the Gun Parlor repeatedly making posts lately with no prices which is against the rules and it's not like they are avoiding MAP with used products.
I do find it curious though because he is also advertising list firearms that are absolutely kosher being sold by your vanilla dealer that doesn't want to play with fire as LEO with power of arrest only.

It's going to go the way of "only one post per day - package all your guns together in one post instead of listing them individually" pretty soon. It seems like 3-4 dealers suck up 90% of the bandwidth.

That particular vendor is writing that because he was selling Glocks to crossing guards, Eagle Scouts and any librarian who managed to scratch "I'm police" on a SAILS library card. I saw a firefighter buy a new Glock and the vendor was cocky as sh@t about it. I suspect that this practice changed once that guy on the Cape got busted.

I used to buy guns from him until he threw a magazine from gunbroker into the dumpster and insisted that it was not in the box. I told him I was going into the dumpster and 5 minutes later it miraculously appears after he climbed in and found it in the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom