• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Vortex Strikefire, $119 at Palmetto.

$119? my computer isn't showing that............

- - - Updated - - -

not that I would buy one, if wasn't gonna get a magnified optic, I'd probably get a reflex sight.

$119? my computer isn't showing that............

- - - Updated - - -

not that I would buy one, if wasn't gonna get a magnified optic, I'd probably get a reflex sight.

PAY ATTENTION!

Put the coupon code in when you go to check out and it goes down to $119.

I should also note that I personally don't own one and I'd shell out for an EOtech or Aimpoint, but these things are a very good value.

PAY ATTENTION!

Put the coupon code in when you go to check out and it goes down to $119.

I should also note that I personally don't own one and I'd shell out for an EOtech or Aimpoint, but these things are a very good value.

lol I completely missed that.

There's plenty of online stores that actually care about customer service. PSA is not one of them.

I got a Vortex StrikeFire Red/Green dot sight not too long ago. I think I paid $170 including choice of riser height. It comes with a free 2x optical doubler.

I've used it on my AR, and on my shotgun. It's one of the best values in a sight. I did lots of research before buying, and can't find many (any?) bad comments about it.

I got a Vortex StrikeFire Red/Green dot sight not too long ago. I think I paid $170 including choice of riser height. It comes with a free 2x optical doubler.

I've used it on my AR, and on my shotgun. It's one of the best values in a sight. I did lots of research before buying, and can't find many (any?) bad comments about it.

Same here.
Have one on my carbine and it's been solid as a rock.
Paid $160 for mine and no regrets.

Back
Top Bottom