Viet Nam era AR-15 quest

I think about 700$. I sold the preban mag and the FA trigger parts. It would have been about 800 if I hadn't. 520 in the kit. 175 for the barrel. 95 for the lower and 30-40 for the SA trigger parts and a couple of little bits.

Thanks

Where did you get the lower?

that nodak stuff is outstanding. i need to put my credit card down, i have enough ARs... hah, no i don't. i just don't have enough money.

that website is almost entirely founded on the knowledge from a guy that I was good friends with in high school, way before he and I got "into" m16's and AK47's.

he goes by "ScottRyan" and has a penchant for being a giant ******* on the internet because he is more educated and informed than everyone else. If you disagree with this factual statement, you're either a ****ing retard or you've been owned by his superior knowledge bank on the internet in a public undressing and subsequent raping. I believe he's been perma-banned by AR-15.com, m4carbine.net (or whatever the hell that website is) among other sites.

He knows more about the Eugene Stoner rifle than anyone I've ever met. He also has quite a collection of them. As much as I've geeked out over the AKM, he's gone 100x more intense on the AR.

I was trying to remember where I saw those!

also check out: http://www.retroblackrifle.com/ for reference info.

has a penchant for being a giant ******* on the internet because he is more educated and informed than everyone else. If you disagree with this factual statement, you're either a ****ing retard or you've been owned by his superior knowledge bank on the internet in a public undressing and subsequent raping. I believe he's been perma-banned by AR-15.com, m4carbine.net (or whatever the hell that website is) among other sites.

my kind of poster

Back
Top Bottom