Veteran deals out justice, saving American flag. Atta boy!

Come on now..STEALING... Oh the Illegal don't steal..they don't take from our welfair system..receive tuition breaks...Med care for free.... Let them fly their flag over ole Glory...who cares!

Oh ya switch the flags around..so tommorow they can be right back the way they were today..... ! Ummm the shop owner has broken the FEDERAL Law...let him do what ever.!!!

No, what I'm saying is that it's wrong to take property that does not belong to you, no matter how vehemently you may disagree with the circumstances.

Where did you ever get that I was advocating the government get involved?

I don't think so. There is a sometimes significant difference between what is legally wrong and what is morally wrong.

Let someone disrespect the nation I pledge my allegiance to and the Constitution I swore to protect and defend and see what happens.

I support this guy and what he did 100%

Mexicans illegally invading this country has the full support of the US federal government. College campuses receiving federal money now welcome Mexican groups who openly call for violence against Americans.

Although what this guy did may have technically violated the law his actions are not unlike what Americans did in the years leading up to the American Revolution. Among other things Colonists broke windows of businesses whose owners supported the British law forbidding glass to be manufactured in the Colonies. They ran many other business owners out of town and ransacked their homes for supporting laws that were unfair to the Colonies. They spread tar and feathers on some of the worst loyalists which caused severe injuries including blindness.

Some of you might refer to these Colonists as law breakers. I call them Patriots.

I call the Vet in this video a Patriot. I hope his actions catch on.
Well said. I'm continually amazed at the size of the stones of the people who rebelled from the Crown to be free and the utter lack of them from the majority of their descendants.

Anyone for a videotaped Mexican Flag Burning at the next NES shoot?[devil2]

MGL Chp 264 [thinking]

§ 7. Misuse of Foreign Flags.

Whoever publicly mutilates, tramples upon, defaces or treats contemptuously the flag or emblem of a foreign country at peace with the United States, whether such flag or emblem is public or private property, or whoever displays such flag or emblem or any representation thereof upon which are words, figures, advertisements or designs, shall be punished by a fine of not less than five nor more than fifty dollars.
History
[History— 1912, 197.]

Come on now..STEALING... Oh the Illegal don't steal..they don't take from our welfair system..receive tuition breaks...Med care for free.... Let them fly their flag over ole Glory...who cares!

Oh ya switch the flags around..so tommorow they can be right back the way they were today..... ! Ummm the shop owner has broken the FEDERAL Law...let him do what ever.!!!
THEY can break the law; I don't. I might like to, but I won't - it's called "moral high ground". And if the flag is flown incorrectly the next day, then someone comes back and does it again. And again, until they learn.
I'll pay the $50 out of my own pocket. I'll even buy the flag.
You beat me to it... Besides, I'm not sure that that law would apply; would a country "at peace" with the US be sending it's own citizens to infiltrate WITH FULL KNOWLEDGE AND ASSISTANCE FROM THEIR GOVERNMENT?

And of course, you could always argue First Amendment protected free speech; we're protesting Mexico's policies. (and no, this is not hypocrisy from my above statement; whether or not there's a law saying it's illegal, the First Amendment trumps it, IMHO. You can't say that the American Flag can be burned but not other countries' flags - there's no logical consistency there. )

Last edited:
hypocritical????? Are you sure.... You will not break the law ..but ENCOURAGE others..then pay the fine!!!! HMMMmmmmm

hypocritical????? Are you sure.... You will not break the law ..but ENCOURAGE others..then pay the fine!!!! HMMMmmmmm
Stealing is against the law whereever there is law. "desecrating" a foreign flag is free speech, or would be if the bedwetters on Bacon Hill weren't afraid of offending the illegals who vote them in every year. Seriously... I could burn an American flag and it's protected but I can't do that to a Mexican flag? That's a bad law that needs to be repealed.

Or are you arguing that taking the flag is NOT stealing?

Hell, why don't I just go buy a Mexican flag and send a check for $50 to Devil Patrick ahead of time?

This appeared on Craigslist just recently.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/rnr/458788217.html

Take Down This Flag (vallejo / benicia)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2007-10-24, 5:39PM PDT

Someone please make this flag disappear. The people that put it up act like they dont speak or understand english. It is there day and night. Everyone that drives up Oakwood Avenue in Vallejo has to look at it.
This is America.
If they want to be Mexican - - GO BACK TO MEXICO
They live here, earn their living here, send their kids to schol here...Yet they fly a Mexican flag day and night. THIS IS BULLSHIT. Someone please make this flag disappear. Its on the corner of Oakwood Avenue and Parkhaven Drive in Vallejo.
I and every AMERICAN will be proud of you.

I am paraplegic or I would do it myself. I tried talking to the man of the house and as I said he acted like he doesnt speak english. I know he does.
THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU

0115090102060104112007102449684ea687a385848700c2c0.jpg

01150501041101160920071024a906ab6095ade7964600c31f.jpg

and the guys just stood there and watched the crazy gringo with a big knife steal their flag.

That's b/c they want everything for nothing!They don't want to fight for anything,they expect "us" to nicely hand it to them on a silver plate! Remember it is their right,they are entitled to do whatever they want to...even if they're not legal immigrants.By "them" I mean all illegals,not just mexicans.Liek the gringo said:"come and fight me for it![grin]

Nothing like making a tape of yourself committing a armed robbery and what could be a hate crime. Yes the flag should of been taking down but he can not take the law in his own hands.

Nothing like making a tape of yourself committing a armed robbery and what could be a hate crime. Yes the flag should of been taking down but he can not take the law in his own hands.

Bullshit.

Armed robbery cannot be committed against property, only against persons. He didn't take the flag away from someone's person under the threat of a weapon, the elements of armed robbery are not even close to being met. Burglary? Maybe. But since we do not know if he tossed the flag in the street as he walked away, you can't pin that on him either.

Hate crime? Give me a break. Hate crime laws are the easiest raps to beat. As far as I am concerned, they are unconstitutional and do not deserve obedience.

And yes, citizens are required to take the law into their hands when government cannot or will not enforce them. Me plugging a couple of 357s into some douchebag threatening me with a knife IS taking the law into my own hands and perfectly legal.

Bullshit.

Armed robbery cannot be committed against property, only against persons. He didn't take the flag away from someone's person under the threat of a weapon, the elements of armed robbery are not even close to being met.

oh come on... you guys are SOOOO letting your bias dictate your responses.

If somebody walked up to your house and cut down your American flag with a knife like that you'd be reaching for your gun and you'd feel perfectly justified in doing so. The mere presence of the knife is a direct threat simply because you wouldn’t feel comfortable stopping him from taking your property because of the presence of the knife.

I don't like II's invading our country and as far as I'm concerned it's open season on their a$$es but lets call it what it is... it’s us making them understand that they don’t belong... and we’re getting that message across in ways that, right or wrong, don’t require them to speak the language to understand.

oh come on... you guys are SOOOO letting your bias dictate your responses.

If somebody walked up to your house and cut down your American flag with a knife like that you'd be reaching for your gun and you'd feel perfectly justified in doing so. The mere presence of the knife is a direct threat simply because you wouldn’t feel comfortable stopping him from taking your property because of the presence of the knife.

I don't like II's invading our country and as far as I'm concerned it's open season on their a$$es but lets call it what it is... it’s us making them understand that they don’t belong... and we’re getting that message across in ways that, right or wrong, don’t require them to speak the language to understand.
Is there a double standard?

You bet your ass there is.

American citizens belong here. Illegal central americans do not. Therefore whatever is done to them is fair game.

Bullshit.

Armed robbery cannot be committed against property, only against persons. He didn't take the flag away from someone's person under the threat of a weapon, the elements of armed robbery are not even close to being met. Burglary? Maybe. But since we do not know if he tossed the flag in the street as he walked away, you can't pin that on him either.

Hate crime? Give me a break. Hate crime laws are the easiest raps to beat. As far as I am concerned, they are unconstitutional and do not deserve obedience.

And yes, citizens are required to take the law into their hands when government cannot or will not enforce them. Me plugging a couple of 357s into some douchebag threatening me with a knife IS taking the law into my own hands and perfectly legal.

+1.Well said Jose!!! [grin]

Back
Top Bottom