VA: Enthusiasts taunt Bloomberg with gun giveaway

Duane Allman

Banned
VA: Enthusiasts taunt Bloomberg with gun giveaway

Amid the Confederate flags, anti-Yankee bumper stickers and Civil War relics displayed throughout Bob Moates Sport Shop, a new, rather uncivil war is brewing. ‘Ask about the Bloomberg Gun GiveAway’ reads a sign taped to the gun shop’s register, beckoning customers to enter the drawing named for New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, whose federal lawsuits against gun dealers in five states have drawn the wrath of Virginia’s gun enthusiasts. Bloomberg calls the dealers holding the contest sick. The dealers call Bloomberg words that aren’t fit to print. ‘This has proved to be a battle royale,’ said Philip Van Cleave, president of the pro-gun Virginia Citizens Defense League and mastermind of the giveaway, which has boosted business for the two participating store owners. ‘The truth is, if Bloomberg hadn’t picked on Virginia, we wouldn’t have gotten involved. But he made the mistake of stepping into Virginia with this.

Source: http://www.rationalreview.com/content/26357

Bloomberg "The Republican Idiot"

Ok! fellow Republicans, I have your attention. Hey! Democrats, and all others Please read on.

Mayor Bloomberg of NYC is an Embarassing Republican who has GUN CONTROL as his TOP Priority. He has sued 27 Out-of-State Gun Dealers for the crimes of selling firearms that MAY be brought back into NYC and used in a crime.
He said the following after some of the Gun Dealers decided to have a Gun giveaway to help raise money LOST in Legal Fees to fight this idiot. This Second Amendment Abuser or do I mean Ego Tripper?

"These are sick people," Bloomberg said in January at the Mayors Against Illegal Guns summit in Washington. "And if they think that this is funny, I don't think that the parents or the spouses or the children of those that get killed with illegal guns would find that very entertaining."

Now if he is calling LEGAL FIREARM SALES from Law abidding Gun Dealers, ILLEGAL. What is his idea of a LEGAL GUN TRANSACTION, Police ONLY?????
This man has got to go, people need to boycott him as they did Jim Zumbo. They need to spread the word and get this joker out of office. He is an INSULT to the Republicans and even more of an Insult to Legal Gun Owners and Law Abidding citizens who do NOT even reside in his KINGDOM.

I am glad that someone is able to irritate him. Although him getting
irritated is getting off far too lightly.... He should be in a damned federal
supermax- he is a traitor and orchestrated an operation that involved
knowingly breaking federal gun laws. If the laws apply to us peons they
should apply to people like him, as well. He knew damn well what
they were going to do.

-Mike

If anyone didn't know bloomberg was a communist f***head, then they shouldn't be voting in the first place.

I am glad that someone is able to irritate him. Although him getting
irritated is getting off far too lightly.... He should be in a damned federal
supermax- he is a traitor and orchestrated an operation that involved
knowingly breaking federal gun laws. If the laws apply to us peons they
should apply to people like him, as well. He knew damn well what
they were going to do.

-Mike

Wouldn't it be classified as conspiricy to violate federal law,or racketering??? I'm sorry our AG is too busy putting leo's protecting our border in jail to take care of this moron

Back
Top Bottom