• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

UTAS UTS-15 Shotgun

So I am new to the forums here but am a veteran on the Pacific Northwest Forums and Calguns.net.. That being said I own a few firearms and wanted a new shotgun. So I did some research online and went with the new UTAS UTS-15 shotgun. Not a Keltec fan at all and have had the Benelli M4s and SPAS 12 shotguns. There was a lot of bad reviews by 2 people and several good reviews on this firearm. So I took a chance and picked up the shotgun. Hard to find and not many around here in Maine. I went with a couple red dots as well. I will post a review on my findings in another thread.

I have since added the Hk 416 pistol grip, Magpul Mbus, Sig Sauer red dot with flash hider.

mygun_zpse9cf2952.jpg

Welcome to the forum. That's a nice shotgun. Very tempted to get one, but I already have a Keltec KSG.

What is the warranty on it? I have seen and read numerous reviews on how if you get overzealous with the pumping, things start a braking.

Thanks for the kind words and welcome! I have a bunch of shells actually. I have "Dragons Breath", so called armor piercing, 00B, Birdshot, Flechette, Flare rounds, etc..

I was skeptic due to all the reviews. Feels airsoft and a lot lighter than the SPAS 12.

Warranty is just like my KRISS Super V. If any parts break while using, UTAS will replace at their cost. I recall the KRISS Super V early models had the buffer pad disintegrating issues and TDI ended up going with a bigger green pad and all issues went away. Takes time to perfect guns really. Glock had issues early on. So we will see how it goes.

My friends asked if this was a "Pulse Rifle" and I was like sure. lol

I get my rounds from Maine Military Supply and this site...

Exotic Shotgun Ammo

Some more of my firearms..
I love black firearms...

IMG_1091.jpg

IMG_1038.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_1345.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words and welcome! I have a bunch of shells actually. I have "Dragons Breath", so called armor piercing, 00B, Birdshot, Flechette, Flare rounds, etc..

I was skeptic due to all the reviews. Feels airsoft and a lot lighter than the SPAS 12.

Warranty is just like my KRISS Super V. If any parts break while using, UTAS will replace at their cost. I recall the KRISS Super V early models had the buffer pad disintegrating issues and TDI ended up going with a bigger green pad and all issues went away. Takes time to perfect guns really. Glock had issues early on. So we will see how it goes.

My friends asked if this was a "Pulse Rifle" and I was like sure. lol

I get my rounds from Maine Military Supply and this site...

Exotic Shotgun Ammo

Some more of my firearms..
I love black firearms...

You sir, have great taste in firearms

No problem. Like others say, I look forward to the review. I've heard a few bad things about it, but mostly positive stuff. Good luck with it, sure is badass.

I saw 2 bad reviews and the issues from the first generation UTS15 have been address and fixed. The metal selector switch is upgraded, both tubes are now sealed and have very little visibility of the round, no flexing polymer, and an internal portion is metal that was plastic in the earlier models. So thats 4 items. I will definitely get a review up in time.

With my sig red dot. Tomorrow adding Hk grip.
UTASmine_zpsfc61482a.jpg

Last edited:
The nicest feature of the UTS vs the KSG is the UTS automatically switches from one tubular magazine to another.

With the Kel-Tec you need to flip a switch - so you are firing away and all of a sudden - WTF - no rounds ! Time to flip the switch.

Are they both made in Turkey ?

Last edited:
I can share a minney review for Endless.. Just picked one up last week after handling a KSG.. There was too much I didn't care for on the KSG, so I researched the UTS-15 and decided that the bad reviews were based on a few guys hellbent on giving a negative review.. It appeared to me, that much of the Nut NFancy review was meant to rip the gun up... so I chose to focus on the good reviews. Hickock45 had an excellent review that sold me.. I made it to the range yesterday and in a few words.... I loved it. No problems to speak of... ran 25 rds through without a hick-up. Ran another 5-6 rounds through and taped it with my camera... this gun is a blast.. I think I'll do another review in a new thread..

If anyone is thinking about getting one.... DO IT!! Clarke Arms out of Ct has an ad for them in the dealers section. They delivered mine ontime in less than a week.

So I am new to the forums here but am a veteran on the Pacific Northwest Forums and Calguns.net.. That being said I own a few firearms and wanted a new shotgun. So I did some research online and went with the new UTAS UTS-15 shotgun. Not a Keltec fan at all and have had the Benelli M4s and SPAS 12 shotguns. There was a lot of bad reviews by 2 people and several good reviews on this firearm. So I took a chance and picked up the shotgun. Hard to find and not many around here in Maine. I went with a couple red dots as well. I will post a review on my findings in another thread.

I have since added the Hk 416 pistol grip, Magpul Mbus, Sig Sauer red dot with flash hider.

mygun_zpse9cf2952.jpg
I would wait part number 70 the plastic trigger housing fractured now I have a it’s-15 marine 1600 $ paper weight things garbage and now way to repair none not us or turkey will get me the part. It’s a pos. I’m beyond pissed. I could a bought a bennellie for that much

Back
Top Bottom