• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Show me your Tactical Shotgun

We all have them, that $250 Mossberg 500 with $300 Surefire foreend. The $200 Remington 870 decked out in Mesa Tactical accessories. [rofl]

Let's see them!

I'll start, here's my Khan A-Tac. 18.5" Over/Under with slug barrels. Soon to have a flashlight under the rail and a one or two point sling. Haven't decided.

IMGP0925.jpg

IMGP0924.jpg

Mine is my beater 870 Express duck gun with a Remington 18" cylinder choke barrel and with the mag plug removed.

Four rounds of Winchester Ranger low recoil 00 in the mag and one in the chamber. GTG, slaying bodies all day long.

Squished - What is you opinion on the Kahn A-Tac? Where did you snag it? How much $$$ if you dont mind?

Thanks

Haven't fired it yet. It's a fun toy though, that's for sure. Just holding it feels strange. The retail price is $359, but doubtful you'll find one around. I'm not even sure who imports them. What I saw it seemed that Century does, but i don't see them listed on their site at anymore.

Haven't fired it yet. It's a fun toy though, that's for sure. Just holding it feels strange. The retail price is $359, but doubtful you'll find one around. I'm not even sure who imports them. What I saw it seemed that Century does, but i don't see them listed on their site at anymore.

It looks like a perfect handout gun for the utter firearm noob... "these two round things go in these two round holes, point at the danger... rinse and repeat" haha

This is another one of my favorites. Remington 870 Police Magnum (retired police gun) with factory Remington all metal top folder stock from the early 90's. Totally old skool, love it.

IMGP0872.jpg

IMGP0873.jpg

Need to find a factory Remington +2 for it.

Remington 870:

IMG_0683-1.jpg

Remington 870 Tactical 12 ga shotgun with 18.5" factory parkerized police barrel with rifle sights and a fixed I/C Bore Choke. Remington LE 2 shot tube extension kit for a 6 + 1 capacity. MESA Stock stock and a Mesa Tactical 6 round shell holder on the left side of the receiver.

It's imported by Mossberg now and sold as a Maverick HS-12

75447.jpg

http://youtu.be/CUSpHWJ3P5w

Last edited:
Here is my Remington 870 zombie annihilator. Every part of this shotgun has been tuned polished and runs as smooth as a babies you know. Before you say it yes that right there are in fact 16 extra rounds on it one 8 round Mesa rail one 4 round Mesa rail and 2 on each side of the stock. Plus with the Wilson combat extension tube I have 7 in the tube and one in the barrel yes folks that's 24 rounds in one grab and go machine.

DSCN0409.JPG

DSCN0410.JPG

Remzilla. 1100 with speed-feed furniture, Nine round tube, six shot side-saddle, speed load ramp, and custom bolt handle.
4 shells in spring-loaded butt stock holders, 12 in the saddle and 10 loaded.

100_2268.jpg

This is my 14 inch barrel 12 ga Mossberg 590A1 with ghost ring sights, Hogue Youth stock, and Surefire M621A Weaponlight....my work horse!

47eb4ac7-10eb-c798.jpg

Pictured here with my 16 inch barrel 5.56 RRA Entry Tactical carbine, and yes that is a dreaded 30 round magazine.

47eb4ac7-110f-0e96.jpg

IMG_0568.jpg

Rem 870 with an 18 1/2" cylinder choke barrel, an ATI heatshield, an ATI 7-round mag extension, a cylinder clamp and a new shell holder.

I'm thinking about adding a Tactical Ka-Chunk Volume Amplifier (TKCVA) for added security.

Easily my new favorite HD gun the Khan A-Tac(Mossberg Maverick). Shot it again today, the carnage it creates is amazing. Sporting a 1 point sling now too.

This is another one of my favorites. Remington 870 Police Magnum (retired police gun) with factory Remington all metal top folder stock from the early 90's. Totally old skool, love it.

IMGP0872.jpg

IMGP0873.jpg

Need to find a factory Remington +2 for it.

This gun is BRUTAL. The metal folding stocks tears you to shreds. Still like it though.

My Saiga 12 [grin] let the good times begin [wink]

Attachments

• 2011-04-27_19-40-38_373.jpg
    2011-04-27_19-40-38_373.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 100
My Saiga 12 [grin] let the good times begin [wink]

A lot of nice hardware here but so far nothing in this thread beats the Saiga 12.

It is the do all shotgun and can be configured in just about any style you want. Its accurate, reliable under any condition, and best of all... its an AK. [grin]

Saiga12.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom