• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

remington 870 two tone

my names JT, new to the forum, and this is my remington 870 express, was blue til i decided to give it a make over. I have owned it for a year, and it is strictly home defense. hope you like the pics, and will get to know many of you later. :)

tear down was easy, also Criminals beware, we shoot back.
showing off my irish pride sticker
painted the little sight i have orange

magazine extension
the paint shop, and yes i collect bottle caps lol
the material can be found anywhere. I did wipe down the parts with prep all, and i used a very course scuff pad to scuff the surface so the paint would stick.
tools needed
looking pertty already
the alcohol was really good to drink, but i decided to use that to clean the parts with, and the paint brushes
finished product
this is basically clear coat for cheap cheap paintjobs
at another angel. i used happy birthday napkins to protect the inside of the receiver
what the shotgun was before i painted it
finito

Last edited:
I like it, I dont mind useing regular old spray paint on certain firearms. It can easily be touched up or redone.
Im working on a beater 22 Im into it for the cost of paint.
I used dupont self etching primer and some commercial grade crylon in semi gloss black.
I bead blasted with aluminum oxide. The paint stuck very well.

I was thinking of doing a gunkote but that was another 50$ to spend...

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...-fun.....but?p=1998430&highlight=#post1998430

Back
Top Bottom