USPSA NORTHEAST SECTION CHAMPIONSHIP

This was a great match. It was very well run and the stage were a lot of fun
I would really like to be able to shoot it over again though[angry]

Oh well...

Here are a few vid

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the vids Mike.
Dave, I am bummed I missed it, you did pretty damn good. Congrats.

-Cuz.

Congrats to ScottB on the win... nicely done

And HDGUN in Single Stack, 10MMDAVE in Revolver, Terrence in L10, Manny in L, and looks like high points over all went to Elye in Production

I gotta give HDGUN a lot of props on this. Winning single stack shooting minor with most others in the division being scored major. Great shooting John.

Last edited:
And HDGUN in Single Stack, 10MMDAVE in Revolver, Terrence in L10, Manny in L, and looks like high points over all went to Elye in Production

I gotta give HDGUN a lot of props on this. Winning single stack shooting minor with most others in the division being scored major. Great shooting John.

Thanks Gary, I really thought I had lost it with a complete screw up on stage 7. But believe me, every one gave me a run for the money.

Got to say it again, what a great match!!!!

Great match, the Harvard guys do a fantastic job at these big matches.

Great run in single stack John. It was fun to watch. You were flying on some of those stages.

Elye smoked all of us production guys.

Dave

Thanks to all the Harvard crew and members from all the different clubs that designed, set up and ran the match! It was not only the best pistol match of the year, but my best performance of the season. I had a great time.
It was nice to meet JAR, I hope he didn't mind shooting with all the geezers.
Having Bill McMurdy out on a match this size was good to see, given the health issue he is still recovering from.

Awesome match! I agree it was one of the best pistol events this year. Thanks everybody for putting together some great stages. I had a blast.

Speaking of geezers... I felt like one going through Dave's Cooper Tunnel. [laugh]

Great vids Mike thanks for posting those.

I'll add the congrats to Scott and John and also to DanS for his best performance of the year - on a long match no less!

The competition was tight in all of the divisions. Which made it both fun to compete in and fun to watch. I saw some great shooting this weekend!

Nice job guys!

Last edited:
Great job to the winners. Congrats Scott. After shooting with Matt and Supermoto, I walked away not having a clue how the standings would stack up. I knew Matt was solid but with one malfunction that cost him a miss, Supermoto bombed but got at least one stage win, Jay H was right in the mix, and I was all over the place. It was an exciting way to walk away from an awesome, well run match.

BTW: who was the guy taking video with the commercial camera? who does he represent? ( news paper, magazine )

Great job to the winners. Congrats Scott. After shooting with Matt and Supermoto, I walked away not having a clue how the standings would stack up. I knew Matt was solid but with one malfunction that cost him a miss, Supermoto bombed but got at least one stage win, Jay H was right in the mix, and I was all over the place. It was an exciting way to walk away from an awesome, well run match.

Just goes to show you. New York ruins everything, that and karmas a bitch

BTW: who was the guy taking video with the commercial camera? who does he represent? ( news paper, magazine )

I heard he was from Ruger

Ruger sent him as part of doing some videos on competition shooting.

Great match for sure.

Also congrats to Scott, Dave and John for winning their divisions!!!

What a great weekend with such a great group of folks. 2.5 hours of travel is SOOO worth getting the chance to spend time with this group.

Last edited:
Honestly, Elye Alexander is the only person I've ever seen compete in USPSA with a Ruger, and he kicks butt with it.

Good to see them interested.

You ain't kidding- he kicked ass big time. I saw him shoot one stage. Simple- precise execution and shit loads of As. His movement is without any hiccups at all. The top production shooters don't have blazing slits like some would think but it's everything else in between. I learned a lot at this match....

You ain't kidding- he kicked ass big time. I saw him shoot one stage. Simple- precise execution and shit loads of As. His movement is without any hiccups at all. The top production shooters don't have blazing slits like some would think but it's everything else in between. I learned a lot at this match....

I know a girl once with.....er. Nevermind!

I also want to thank everyone who worked this match for an outstanding job. Great stages and great RO's. You always expect something special from Harvard but they really did a great job (with the help, of course, from my 'homies' from NB, the Hopkinton guys, Westfield, the Boston crew (great pics Donna) and all the Mainiacs!). If I left anyone out - Thank you too!

Thanks to all the guys that passed along best wishes to me and congrats to John, Terrence (I guess you got it working pretty well!)and Dave on the wins. I also would like to thank Jay. We battled all day right down to the end. I would not have done as well as I did if I hadn't shot with him. Thanks Jay.

I also want to give big props to Brandon Strayer of Infinity Firearms. I had some major problems with my pistol 2 weeks prior to this match. Not only did he fix the problem in record time, but he included several upgrades that turned my IMM into a real racer. I'm very grateful - Thanks Brandon.

Last edited:
I also want to thank everyone who worked this match for an outstanding job. Great stages and great RO's. You always expect something special from Harvard but they really did a great job (with the help, of course, from my 'homies' from NB, the Hopkinton guys, Westfield, the Boston crew (great pics Donna) and all the Mainiacs!). If I left anyone out - Thank you too!

Thanks to all the guys that passed along best wishes to me and congrats to John, Terrence (I guess you got it working pretty well!)and Dave on the wins. I also would like to thank Jay. We battled all day right down to the end. I would not have done as well as I did if I hadn't shot with him. Thanks Jay.

I also want to give big props to Bandon Strayer of Infinity Firearms. I had some major problems with my pistol 2 weeks prior to this match. Not only did he fix the problem in record time, but he included several upgrades that turned my IMM into a real racer. I'm very grateful - Thanks Brandon.

What is this an MTV awards ceremony?

Back
Top Bottom