• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

USPSA NORTHEAST SECTION CHAMPIONSHIP

What kind of a**h*** would say that about a fellow shooter? [wave]

I would,[flame]
but did not! (this time, of course I wish I had!)[popcorn]
of course, I did not see you shoot.................may have said it about you....[thumbsup]
PS
how is that factory ammo working out for you?[laugh2]

PSS
extra smilies , just for Matt

Hey,

How do you little Bambi runners think we old, chunky ROs feel when we have to chase you down after you get through the Cooper's Tunnel? We're lucky to have the by-pass but I, for one, had my short little legs going like crazy just trying to keep close!

Anyway, thanks to all for coming to Harvard. Our crew (Dave and Chuck from New Bedford, and me) had a great time watching all y'all shoot great.

TTFN,
F.
:cool:

I would,[flame]
but did not! (this time, of course I wish I had!)[popcorn]
of course, I did not see you shoot.................may have said it about you....[thumbsup]
PS
how is that factory ammo working out for you?[laugh2]

PSS
extra smilies , just for Matt

They made it right about 15 minutes after I sent them an e-mail. Pretty impressive actually.

Oh yeah, and can we get someone to disable your icons? You use them more than geritol[smile]

Thanks to all the Harvard crew and members from all the different clubs that designed, set up and ran the match! It was not only the best pistol match of the year, but my best performance of the season. I had a great time.
It was nice to meet JAR, I hope he didn't mind shooting with all the geezers.
Having Bill McMurdy out on a match this size was good to see, given the health issue he is still recovering from.

+1. I had a great time shooting with the "Geezers". I'm sure I would have had a much better score if someone had helped me with my gear. I was exhausted after dragging my stuff from one stage to another. We old folks tire easily and get no respect.

Seriously, this may be the best match I have shot. Ten great stages and close to 300 rounds (in my case anyway) and we were done by 3:00pm. This could only be accomplished with exceptional organization and a dedicated staff. I can't say enough about the professionalism and courtesy of the ROs. Thank you all.

+1. I had a great time shooting with the "Geezers". I'm sure I would have had a much better score if someone had helped me with my gear. I was exhausted after dragging my stuff from one stage to another. We old folks tire easily and get no respect.

Seriously, this may be the best match I have shot. Ten great stages and close to 300 rounds (in my case anyway) and we were done by 3:00pm. This could only be accomplished with exceptional organization and a dedicated staff. I can't say enough about the professionalism and courtesy of the ROs. Thank you all.
You need to get a cart to hook on to Axle!

Back
Top Bottom