• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

USPSA NORTHEAST SECTION CHAMPIONSHIP

Forgot to mention, I had a great time being one of the token young guys on the "geezer squad". Look at some of the USPSA numbers from my squad: CA212, TY4219, A446, L310. By comparison, my number is A67100 and the L numbers are up to 3264.

Thanks to all the Harvard crew and members from all the different clubs that designed, set up and ran the match! It was not only the best pistol match of the year, but my best performance of the season. I had a great time.
It was nice to meet JAR, I hope he didn't mind shooting with all the geezers.
Having Bill McCurdy out on a match this size was good to see, given the health issue he is still recovering from.

Thanks, Dan, it's good to be seen.
I had a great time, I just wish I could have performed better, Stage 1 was a killer.
My hat is off to everyone involved in putting on the match and I look forward to the next one.

Forgot to mention, I had a great time being one of the token young guys on the "geezer squad". Look at some of the USPSA numbers from my squad: CA212, TY4219, A446, L310. By comparison, my number is A67100 and the L numbers are up to 3264.

Jeff, we didn't know you well enough to pick on you. That will change the next match! [smile]

You ain't kidding- he kicked ass big time. I saw him shoot one stage. Simple- precise execution and shit loads of As. His movement is without any hiccups at all. The top production shooters don't have blazing slits like some would think but it's everything else in between. I learned a lot at this match....

What shooters were you watching Dave? I heard they have medication for that.

"Wow look at him go" said Matt and John as Lugnut bolted from the starting position and blazed a path through the cooper tunnel like a bolt of lightning.

"He's fast. He looks like a troll on fire." said a third competitor who shall remain anonymous [laugh]

Last edited:
"Wow look at him go" said Matt and John as Lugnut bolted from the starting position and blazed a path through the cooper tunnel like a bolt of lightning.

"He's fast. He looks like a troll on fire." said a third competitor who shall remain anonymous [laugh]

See, I am not the only one who heard it

What kind of a**h*** would say that about a fellow shooter? [wave]

Back
Top Bottom