• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

URGENT - Anyone with Twitter is urged to comment on a tweet about the AG in PHL

This all her "edict" was all about...scoring points at the DNC. Are we really surprised?

Got me to log in to Twitter for the first time in a while and up pops a tweet from the AG's office that I replied to while I think of a witty comeback for the one that started this thread.

Capture.PNG

Whoever is in charge of her Twitter is really trying to pour it on thick with the "support" posts for this directive like they are really over-trying to gain more which might not be there.

Whoever is in charge of her Twitter is really trying to pour it on thick with the "support" posts for this directive like they are really over-trying to gain more which might not be there.

That's what politicians do, repeat a lie until it becomes truth.

Read 1984. It's their handbook along with Rule for Radicals.

- - - Updated - - -

So I gather there will be all sorts of sieg heil tonight at the DNC?

So... Just like last night?

That's what politicians do, repeat a lie until it becomes truth.

Read 1984. It's their handbook along with Rule for Radicals.

- - - Updated - - -

So... Just like last night?

Yes but I believe they are focussing on gun control tonight with Healey being a speaker. I think we find out what this is all about tonight with the rest of the country.

The Seth Moultan AWB stuff on her twitter page is sickening. I guess as former mil turned politician he's their poster boy for establishing "truth" on the gun control items.

Yes but I believe they are focussing on gun control tonight with Healey being a speaker. I think we find out what this is all about tonight with the rest of the country.

Yup, with July 20th happening, Maura visiting with Obama overlords back in June and now she's speaking at the DNC regarding Gun Control, Massachusetts is just small part of a bigger plan.

The Seth Moultan AWB stuff on her twitter page is sickening. I guess as former mil turned politician he's their poster boy for establishing "truth" on the gun control items.

So an Oath breaker?

He fits right into their ranks.

It's possible that shes there for another reason unrelated to the AWB bullshit...

LGBT calendar for Democratic National Convention

Human Rights Campaign President Chad Griffin, Melissa Harris-Perry of Wake Forest University’s Pro Humanitate Institute, Arcus Foundation Executive Director Kevin Jennings and former Freedom to Marry President Evan Wolfson on Thursday will take part in an LGBT rights movement panel that Washington Blade editor Kevin Naff will moderate on Thursday. Gay U.S. Reps. Sean Patrick Maloney (D-N.Y.) and Mark Takano (D-Calif.,) Florida state Rep. David Richardson (D-Miami Beach) and Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healey on Wednesday will participate in a separate panel that Victory Fund President Aisha Moodie-Mills will moderate

http://thepridela.com/2016/07/lgbt-calendar-democratic-national-convention

https://www.demconvention.com/event-categories/july-26

Innerlogic should have wrote

"Undocumented just like most of her voting base".

The truth should hurt and it's clearer now more than ever that this was a push for her to get out of mass and enter the federal level of government.

Back
Top Bottom