Update on the new Manchester Firing Line

Shooters-Hooksett

NES Member
We're getting closer by the day!
Many frustrating delays, we should be ready for a NES preview in a few weeks. I would rather be late than half assed.
You can check us out on Facebook (just search for Manchester Firing Line) and feel free to join over 1,000 other fans. We'll be drawing a great prize for a Facebook fan in the future, a Mass compliant one if need be :>) !

1. Our trap is in and working as designed -It's soooo cool!!
2. The air system is 80% complete. It will be pumping 30,000 cfm in/ while exausting 38,000cfm. Hopefully it won't suck off your hearing protection....ha
3. The showroom is well under way.
4. We have a new roof going on - It will be white,TPO rubber to reduce cooling cost in the summer.
5. The ManCom target carriers are late - but at a cost of $203,000.00 for fourteen lanes, they do much more than go back and forth :>)

I'm sorry for answering private messages late, but I've been so busy running around between the two buildings.
The cool factor will be high!!!! I can't wait to show you folks.....Jim

I just read their website...it appears they offer some pretty crazy target systems...ie- where the target can "pop out" and then "run" toward you.
That's pretty neat...

Nhams- Oh, I heard they only shoot back at problem customers who hold their gun sideways because they saw it that way on TV. Much invested to save Jim's staff the trouble of dealing with them...

I can't wait. What all do they do besides go back and forth?

Well.....they're back lit with LED lighting no matter where you stop it, they're also individually programmable for 100 different scenarios, and can flip giving you timed acquisition of the target. I can take control of all the lanes with the master controller and set it up for any set of sequences that I wish. I can make them flash blue/red lights for police type training etc. etc.
Coooooool stuff.....

Only for those that hit my ceiling baffles...ha ha ha

How do people even do that. I've shot many a gun that was "too much" and "too fast" for me...and you know what happened when the muzzle started to climb too much? I released the f'n trigger...problem solved.

I just read their website...it appears they offer some pretty crazy target systems...ie- where the target can "pop out" and then "run" toward you.
That's pretty neat...

Nhams- Oh, I heard they only shoot back at problem customers who hold their gun sideways because they saw it that way on TV. Much invested to save Jim's staff the trouble of dealing with them...

I bought the best one - The "Touch Plus"

We're getting closer by the day!
Many frustrating delays, we should be ready for a NES preview in a few weeks. I would rather be late than half assed.
You can check us out on Facebook (just search for Manchester Firing Line) and feel free to join over 1,000 other fans. We'll be drawing a great prize for a Facebook fan in the future, a Mass compliant one if need be :>) !

1. Our trap is in and working as designed -It's soooo cool!!
2. The air system is 80% complete. It will be pumping 30,000 cfm in/ while exausting 38,000cfm. Hopefully it won't suck off your hearing protection....ha
3. The showroom is well under way.
4. We have a new roof going on - It will be white,TPO rubber to reduce cooling cost in the summer.
5. The ManCom target carriers are late - but at a cost of $203,000.00 for fourteen lanes, they do much more than go back and forth :>)

I'm sorry for answering private messages late, but I've been so busy running around between the two buildings.
The cool factor will be high!!!! I can't wait to show you folks.....Jim

24805BPThe-Simpsons-Mr-Burns-Exc-1.jpg

Well.....they're back lit with LED lighting no matter where you stop it, they're also individually programmable for 100 different scenarios, and can flip giving you timed acquisition of the target. I can take control of all the lanes with the master controller and set it up for any set of sequences that I wish. I can make them flash blue/red lights for police type training etc. etc.
Coooooool stuff.....

I can't even imagine how expensive a system like that must have been over a standard one that only goes forward and back.

Any idea on how expensive the range time will be? How about an NES exclusive night before the official opening?

Coooooool stuff.....

I'm psyched; sounds like a great system and I can't wait to check it out.

I did a facebook search and couldn't find you, using " Manchester Firing Line". Any chance of getting a link?

NM, Got it. Here is the facebook link below.

Here is the facebook link

Last edited:
This is going to be GREAT! Love the current range and the new one sounds absolutely awesome. Hey folks, quick plug here for MFLR... why not buy a membership and go there a lot!

I went to facebook but how do we get in on the giveaway? are you just saving all the names of people who left a note on your wall? well except for the guy who wonders if his friends have to pass a background check to shoot...lol i opened an account but closed it because i don't want my name out on that site. if you need us to leave a note i'll just make an account with my nes name.

thanks for thinking of us for this.

I've made the drive from Stoneham 3 times in the past couple months and it was worth it everytime. This new setup is hard to comprehend.....I am thoroughly excited!

I went to facebook but how do we get in on the giveaway? are you just saving all the names of people who left a note on your wall? well except for the guy who wonders if his friends have to pass a background check to shoot...lol i opened an account but closed it because i don't want my name out on that site. if you need us to leave a note i'll just make an account with my nes name.

thanks for thinking of us for this.

I have no clue - I don't have my personal one on there either. Maybe creating the account under your screen name is the answer...Jim

Back
Top Bottom