Unable to sign up CMP forum account

Does anyone know if there are special "requirements" to join CMP Forum? I tried to sign up an account twice, in last three months, both times the accounts were cancelled by someone with thecmp.org address telling me that I did not meet the "requirements". I never got any email when I replied to ask what are the requirements. What did I do wrong?

You sure the emails didn't end up in your spam folder?

Send an email with the explanation you gave above and the username and password you used to sign up to

[email protected]

Ok. I will tried again. That was the email I sent my question. I tried to use two different email addresses to sign up. I already had an eStore account. Thanks

http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=658 link to the rules for the forum did you some how break these rules ?

Yes, I checked them. Almost all these are for posting, I was not even to the stage that I could make any posting, then my account got cancelled. The first time that I thought I missed a "confirmation" email, so I tried again. Then I got another email of cancellation a few days after I signed up.

maybe you already have an account? I think most forums frown on multiple accounts so that's the only thing that would make sense here

Back
Top Bottom