• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Banned from CMP Forum???

Mountain

NES Member
Anyone else getting blocked from CMP's forum? I tried to check their forum and received an Error 1006 page stating the owner of the website had blocked my IP. I tried a VPN and also my phone w/o wifi and still received the blocked message. I don't post there very often but do check in once a week or so. Maybe I had one warning a few years ago? Lately I don't even debate facts there and only posted in the order status thread. Would be a real WTF? if they actually banned me and I'll be grabbing the torch and pitchfork to set things right. [laugh] I'll try my wife's phone when she gets home to see if they specifically did block every IP I use or if it is a systemwide problem.

Never heard of cmp, hope i dobt get sucked in. I just wanted to be helpful

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230703_185855_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230703_185855_Chrome.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 44
Thanks everyone but damn, I was looking for a reason to be PO'd at CMP... [rofl] Appears to be a system problem and unlikely to be fixed until after the 4th.

It's a great forum for milsurps, though particularly for American milsurps. Some of the foremost experts on Garands (some, not all) drop in from time to time. The mods are significantly more sensitive to anything they would consider shenaningans, and sometimes it's surprising what will trigger them- hence the assumption that I got a ban hammer.

Their entire system was having issues. I tried to register a 4-man team in the CMP Cup out at Perry and got bounced.

Not banned, but haven't tried posting. I've received a ton of email notifications lately from their forum after years of not receiving any. Not sure why.

trje old system sucked ass , there new system sucks ass
you would think a corporation with a couplefewtree hunded $$$mil could have something decent ? lol

Biden has reinvented the program. It's not the Civilian Marksmanship Program anymore and they are doing away with all the relics of its prior self. It's now the Communist Marxist Program and in line with its new mission, you're not allowed to exercise free speech. Hence the ban on posting that now exists.

Back
Top Bottom