• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

U.S. veteran held in Mexico prison after accidentally crossing into Mexico wi...

Impossible. The US highways leading into Mexico are clearly marked with warning signs, including State 77 in Texas. Get about 60 miles or so south of Corpus Christi and you will begin to see these signs. Do not bring firearms or ammunition into Mexico. Penalty is imprisonment. Large black letters, impossible to miss! As you approach the border between Brownsville, TX and Matamoros, Mexico, the signs are at more frequent intervals along the road. There is no excuse. This guy is a moron and is going to have an extended inside view of the dangerous and corrupt Mexican prison system! US State Department weenies will not be showing much support for him!

Doesnt seem to be impossible on this specific point of entry. Ive taken a few of these and the signage sucks.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...ican-prison-to-accidentally-cross-the-border/

Sent from the blind

Did they keep his guns? More importantly will they prohibit him from owning guns anymore now that he has psych issues?

wonder who the first suck ass politician will be to use the release of this marine in a stump speech/interview/campaign ad?

one more reason while I'll never again set foot in Mexico

I've never been there but I'll never go. There are so many much better places to go and the gov'ts don't hate use or work against us like Mexico does.

A kid I went to HS with, he went to mexico for spring break. He went off the resort and was driving around on a moped. A taxi cut him off, he went flying over the hood, got banged up. Cops show up, arrest him (taxi driver said it was his fault). They threw him in jail until his parents wired down money to pay off the taxi driver. Who wants to put up with that crap. Go to the bahamas, Brazil, Jamiaca, or a million other islands.

Back
Top Bottom