Two Apaches rip Taliban to shreds

Oh hell if they don't want us there (which I think your very confused about) we should leave and come home. Then if they don't want us here we should find another country. Israel should pack up and leave too because a lot of people don't want them there.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

Well, this is moving along nicely. Given that our foreign policy over the past decade or two has been little better than the product of slogans, non-sequiturs, and revenge fantasy, we seem to be right on track here.

You will waiting a long time. If it hasn't sank in in ten years I have no faith you'll figure it out now. I'm just glad that hundreds of thousands of troops and our government aren't as slow as you and know.

Sorry Xtry, if you're too stupid to figure it out on your own, then he ain't gonna tell you, cuz you hate america. terrorist lover!!

No, you don't get it, we will come home, whether you like it or not, and Afganistan will turn completely back into a sh**hole instead of being a 90% sh**hole that it is now. The only question is a matter of when, not if.

Not sure what you're driving at here. If they invade us, then by all means, we can kill them. If you think they will breed within or something, maybe we should do something useful like reform our immigration policy to prevent non-citizen entry by religious extremists of any kind, but no, nobody has the balls to do something like that, but it's OK to send Americans overseas to die while trying to get a bunch of rock smashing muslim troglodytes to understand what democracy is. [rolleyes]

That's their problem and I'm sick of ****ing paying for it. Let them kill whoever is telling them to leave, on their dime. Not my problem. If private citizens or private organizations in the US want to underwrite Israel, that's fine by me.. they can send their money over there. If they want to fight for the Israelis, I have no problem with that either.

-Mike

Well WWI, and WWII went are problem either but we learned (at least some of us) how bad it becomes to try and fix it later.

Well WWI, and WWII went are problem either but we learned (at least some of us) how bad it becomes to try and fix it later.

I'm sorry, which nation is gradually swallowing up the Middle East in an attempt to rule the world?

Sorry Xtry, if you're too stupid to figure it out on your own, then he ain't gonna tell you, cuz you hate america. terrorist lover!!

I need to tell anyone? When did I become the person who started the war? Like I said if you don't like the video move on. Why do some just want to start fights? Is it really worth it to pin the whole Afgan campaign on me? I get it you guys don't agree with the mission (now, I'm sure you did when it started) I do! Defending this country means a lot to me, that's why I served and that's why I'm a disabled vet today. Sorry that offends anyone.

I need to tell anyone? When did I become the person who started the war? Like I said if you don't like the video move on. Why do some just want to start fights? Is it really worth it to pin the whole Afgan campaign on me? I get it you guys don't agree with the mission (now, I'm sure you did when it started) I do! Defending this country means a lot to me, that's why I served and that's why I'm a disabled vet today. Sorry that offends anyone.

We're just asking what the mission is...? What needs to happen in order for us to declare "mission accomplished"? We're certainly not offended by your service, thank you for your service, I don't think there is a person who has posted thus far that wouldn't say the same.

Not even close to the same. I was for full invasion/overwhelming force (which we didn't use) when going after Bin Laden. It became very clear early on that he was in Pakistan and at that point our entire reason for being there was gone, yet we stayed.

There is no mission right now. Saying we're there to "kill terrorists" and not leaving until they're all gone is like anti's saying they won't stop passing laws until gun crime stops. There is no end game with that kind of outlook. Right now we are creating many more people who hate America than we are capturing or killing. Unless we plan on killing every last soul in that country you can't prevent terrorists from being there and I'm not in on genocide. Apparently, however, there are a few people here that would be in better company with Hilter, Stalin and Mao than they would be with the Founding Father's since they seem to have no problem killing people on a whim.

It's exactly the same. It also has nothing to do with "right now".

We're just asking what the mission is...? What needs to happen in order for us to declare "mission accomplished"? We're certainly not offended by your service, thank you for your service, I don't think there is a person who has posted thus far that wouldn't say the same.

The mission was never about Afghanistan..... It was always about convenient staging to keep an eye on Pakistan.... Muslim and with a significant verified nuclear arsenal.... My shocked face that we found Osama there.....[thinking]

Who else would you like us to track down?

Apparently, these badasses..."Come and get us Infidels"....

P1000083.jpg

It's exactly the same. It also has nothing to do with "right now".

We already killed most of the council that was ruling Afghanistan shortly after we went in. So most of the guys who refused to hand over Osama are long dead. So it's not the same because we already killed them for harboring him. We can't kill them twice.

We already killed most of the council that was ruling Afghanistan before we went in. So most of the guys who refused to hand over Osama are long dead. So it's not the same because we already killed them for harboring him. We can't kill them twice.

So? That has nothing to do with my repair of your flawed analogy.

I believe he's pointing out that, like most countries, there are lots of people who just want to live their lives without invading armies omnipresent and without getting killed as collateral damage to some misguided never ending "mission". Many of the adults in Afghanistan grew up with the Soviets coming after them. It should be no surprise that people who grew up under such an empire would not like it when it happened again 20 years later.

We've been there for 10 years. WWI and WWII COMBINED were only 10 years.

I believe he's pointing out that, like most countries, there are lots of people who just want to live their lives without invading armies omnipresent and without getting killed as collateral damage to some misguided never ending "mission". Many of the adults in Afghanistan grew up with the Soviets coming after them. It should be no surprise that people who grew up under such an empire would not like it when it happened again 20 years later.

We've been there for 10 years. WWI and WWII COMBINED were only 10 years.

We should have left years ago. I don't think anyone disagrees with that. Not that I've seen.

If you want to go about your lives not getting invaded, don't let people use your house as an HQ to launch attacks against people bigger than you.

If you really think the mission in Afghanistan is all about only one person then you are to lost to even debate with. Sorry I don't share your love for killing Americans but that just me.

So what, pray tell is the mission in Afghanistan? To bankrupt the Federal Government? I guess if that's the mission, it's going swimmingly well.

Killing Americans? Americans are being killed in Afghanistan at a rate of almost one daily. So who's really "sharing" their love of killing Americans here?

We should have left years ago. I don't think anyone disagrees with that. Not that I've seen.

If you want to go about your lives not getting invaded, don't let people use your house as an HQ to launch attacks against people bigger than you.

By that logic, the Federal Government should have also invaded Germany and Florida. After all, that's where the Al-Qaeda were also "harbored".

If you guys want to feel safe from terrorists, you should advocate that we bring our troops home, consolidate the NSA and CIA, and spend a fraction of the war effort getting the new intelligence agency what it needs to keep us safe from foreign threats. The main fail that allowed 911 to happen was those two agencies not talking to each other.

Last edited:
If you guys want to feel safe from terrorists, you should advocate that we bring our troops home, consolidate the NSA and CIA, and spend a fraction of the war effort getting the new intelligence agency what it needs to keep us safe from foreign threats. The main fail that allowed 911 to happen was those two agencies not talking to each other.

Or just eliminate them entirely and spend a fraction of what they consume on immigration control. Expired visas anyone?

As much as I'd love to agree with that, I do feel like we need an intelligence community.

The only foreign intelligence we need is the military keeping track of foreign troop movements. We don't need a separate department for that.

Beyond that all domestic security should be handled by the states. There's no need to have domestic spying, period. Terrorists kill so few and attack so infrequently there's no reason to be spending billions of dollars on special agencies. All that happens is what we currently have with DHS. You have 2 weeks of food and your on a list. STUPID.

Guard the border and prevent invasion. That doesn't require 20 federal agencies.

Back
Top Bottom