Two Apaches rip Taliban to shreds

It must be scarey as sh!t to be running from a gunship, knowing it really doesn't matter where you hide, they're going to find you no matter what.

Awwww yeah. Terrorist hunting looks fun.

How silent are those whirlybirds? Would those taliban faggots have any clue whatsoever which direction the fire was coming from? I assume there's no blinking lights or anything on the exterior of the chopper when they're out night hunting like that.

Nice! [thumbsup]

BTW, how much do those rounds cost ???

Also, are those the same rounds fired by the cannon in the nose of the A-10 Warthog ???

very different. The A-10 fires a 30x173mm round with a depleted uranium armor piercing core to take out tanks. The Apache's gun shoots a 30mm that is of much lower velocity.

Nice! [thumbsup]

BTW, how much do those rounds cost ???

Also, are those the same rounds fired by the cannon in the nose of the A-10 Warthog ???

A lot and yes. There was also a vehicle mounted cannon that could fire those that was planned for Apache and A10 units so they wouldnt need mk19s and .50s

one of the greatest phrases ever uttered....

"i've got secondary explosions..."

"Good shoot dude

"Alright searching for dudes"

"Roger"

lol

It isn't that video games are sooooo realistic as much as the military has made war like a video game. Which Americans rule at. Genius!

Last edited:
From the title, I thought a couple of Indians were let loose in Afghanistan, and I thought well that makes sense, two Apache warriors could easily tear them up... But of course the attack helicopters makes sense as well.

Now two Apaches flying two Apaches would be triple the badassness

what, no 20mm WP and HE? Life is so dull without rockets... Those were always one hell of a show from the ground, even better at night through NVG's.

Its a glorious thing, I wish they would do live showings of this and other missions on the military channel or something, make it pay per view for all I care.

Back
Top Bottom