Two Apaches rip Taliban to shreds

analogy fail, try again.

Let's try this one out on him:

Two men kidnap a girl. They rape and kill her on your property out in the woods. Police track the girl to your land, and accuse you of harboring murdering rapists. While being interrogated, your house is ransacked by police. A few hours later while they dig up your flower beds looking for a body the two men are found in a neighbor's house, they are shot and killed.

Instead of leaving your house the police stay for a few years living in your house, randomly ransacking it and occasionally they kill one of your family members because hey, the murdering rapists clearly lived and trained on your property and we need to make sure that doesn't happen again.

How does that one feel, because it's the same thing we're doing in Afghanistan. Not every person there is going to learn how to fly planes, go to America and kill people.

Two men kidnap a girl. They rape and kill her on your property out in the woods. Police track the girl to your land, and accuse you of harboring murdering rapists. While being interrogated, your house is ransacked by police. A few hours later while they dig up your flower beds looking for a body the two men are found in a neighbor's house, they are shot and killed.

Instead of leaving your house the police stay for a few years living in your house, randomly ransacking it and occasionally they kill one of your family members because hey, the murdering rapists clearly lived and trained on your property and we need to make sure that doesn't happen again.

How does that one feel, because it's the same thing we're doing in Afghanistan. Not every person there is going to learn how to fly planes, go to America and kill people.

Wow, just no hope with some people.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

Wow, just no hope with some people.

I wonder what it's like being stuck in the dark ages and thinking you're chosen by God to wipe other groups of people out for no other reason than they were born in another part of the world and read a book about God written by another human than the one you read. Could you please enlighten us all? While you're at it I bet you could also help clarify the differences between the Russians attempting to fix Afghanistan, what we're doing now and how we're still the morally superior beacon of liberty for the world by doing so.

I'm sure we're all about to be dazzled by your concise, historically backed and logical interpretation that justifies the arbitrary killing of indigenous people thousands of miles from us that have never posed a threat to us. Please don't keep us waiting.

I wonder what it's like being stuck in the dark ages and thinking you're chosen by God to wipe other groups of people out for no other reason than they were born in another part of the world and read a book about God written by another human than the one you read. Could you please enlighten us all? While you're at it I bet you could also help clarify the differences between the Russians attempting to fix Afghanistan, what we're doing now and how we're still the morally superior beacon of liberty for the world by doing so.

I'm sure we're all about to be dazzled by your concise, historically backed and logical interpretation that justifies the arbitrary killing of indigenous people thousands of miles from us that have never posed a threat to us. Please don't keep us waiting.

Its pretty nice

...let the savages murder one another - they've been at it for eons. We have no business spreading freedom, establishing republics and nation building. The best way to stop the spread of terrorism, is to MYOFB and allow these scumbags the freedom to murder each other wholesale...

Pretty much this, though it might be too late now.

But fixing our foreign policy, not supporting Israel, not having a military base in pretty much every country, not occupying the sandbox would probably go a long way.

Last edited:
How long before the police get what? Apaches with 30mm chain guns and hellfire missles? Do you guys hear yourselves talk?

Yeah, they never get military toys...
20110912-nypd%20tank.jpg

Pretty much this, though it might be too late now.

But fixing our foreign policy, not supporting Israel, not having a military base in pretty much every country, not occupying the sandbox would probably go a long way.

We have a thirst for oil.

Or, more accurately, the two men are hiding on your property. The police ask for you to turn them over. You tell them to pound sand. Not only won't you turn them over, but anyone else who wants to rape and kill girls can live on your property, and you'll help them.

Or, more accurately, the two men are hiding on your property. The police ask for you to turn them over. You tell them to pound sand. Not only won't you turn them over, but anyone else who wants to rape and kill girls can live on your property, and you'll help them.

Not even close to the same. I was for full invasion/overwhelming force (which we didn't use) when going after Bin Laden. It became very clear early on that he was in Pakistan and at that point our entire reason for being there was gone, yet we stayed.

There is no mission right now. Saying we're there to "kill terrorists" and not leaving until they're all gone is like anti's saying they won't stop passing laws until gun crime stops. There is no end game with that kind of outlook. Right now we are creating many more people who hate America than we are capturing or killing. Unless we plan on killing every last soul in that country you can't prevent terrorists from being there and I'm not in on genocide. Apparently, however, there are a few people here that would be in better company with Hilter, Stalin and Mao than they would be with the Founding Father's since they seem to have no problem killing people on a whim.

Last edited:
Not even close to the same. I was for full invasion/overwhelming force (which we didn't use) when going after Bin Laden. It became very clear early on that he was in Pakistan and at that point our entire reason for being there was gone, yet we stayed.

There is no mission right now. Saying we're there to "kill terrorists" and not leaving until they're all gone is like anti's saying they won't stop passing laws until gun crime stops. There is no end game with that kind of outlook. Right now we are creating many more people who hate America than we are capturing or killing. Unless we plan on killing every last soul in that country you can't prevent terrorists from being there.

Do you even read your posts? If you do how do you do it without laughing at yourself?

Do you even read your posts? If you do how do you do it without laughing at yourself?

What are you talking about?

You're pretty quick on the fluff one liners. Pretty weak on the substance and explanations. Keep up the great contributions to discussion. It's nice to have a liberal here spouting meaningless dribble with no actual position stated, let alone facts or logic to back it up. I bet you would fit in great at an Obama rally.

If you really think the mission in Afghanistan is all about only one person then you are to lost to even debate with. Sorry I don't share your love for killing Americans but that just me.

If you don't like the video that the post is about then don't watch it and move on. Why are you hang here and trying to cause hate?

He is right though. WTF are we doing there? Do you guys really think we can "nation build" with a bunch of dirt farmer muslims who are still into banging rocks together, and way into mutilating the genitals of their women? Seriously?

Hint: The soviets ran into THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM. There is no glue that can hold that nation together. It is inherently a pile of garbage. We killed or captured a shitload of big players in AQ, what more can you ask for?

-Mike

And to show how clueless you are I am not a liberal by any means, nor did I vote for Obama. I am also not religious at all as you stated earlier. I just love America and unlike yourself like to see us dominate our enemies and those that want o harm us. Sorry if you consider them friends and want to help there agenda.

If you really think the mission in Afghanistan is all about only one person then you are to lost to even debate with. Sorry I don't share your love for killing Americans but that just me.

So, what's the mission? How can we tell when we're done?

I'm assuming you're literate because you keep posting responses, but apparently you might not be since you think I like Americans dying.

How many troops have died in Afghanistan and what have we gotten for it? Do their lives not count?

We've captured or killed all the key planners behind 9/11. The people who actually committed the act died while carrying it out. Who else would you like us to track down?

He is right though. WTF are we doing there? Do you guys really think we can "nation build" with a bunch of dirt farmer muslims who are still into banging rocks together, and way into mutilating the genitals of their women? Seriously?

Hint: The soviets ran into THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM. There is no glue that can hold that nation together. It is inherently a pile of garbage. We killed or captured a shitload of big players in AQ, what more can you ask for?

-Mike

Let me guess your one of the people who wanted revenge after 9/11, said hell yeah! When we went after them and bought a never forgot bumper sticker to ten years later say "why are we there". Sorry my patriotism isn't on a timer.

And to show how clueless you are I am not a liberal by any means, nor did I vote for Obama. I am also not religious at all as you stated earlier. I just love America and unlike yourself like to see us dominate our enemies and those that want o harm us. Sorry if you consider them friends and want to help there agenda.

More mindless, warmongering drivel.

Not wanting to send troops to kill people I don't know in another country does not mean I like them. It simply means I don't feel the need to kill people who aren't like me, live far away and for the most part will never encounter an American unless it's one of our troops.

Let me guess your one of the people who wanted revenge after 9/11, said hell yeah! When we went after them and bought a never forgot bumper sticker to ten years later say "why are we there". Sorry my patriotism isn't on a timer.

We're all still waiting to hear what your mission is beyond repeating "I want to kill our enemies". Who are we going after? Who is the enemy? Are we just killing everyone who doesn't stand up and scream I LOVE AMERICA when our troops drive by? If so we really need to start invading a lot more countries.

You will waiting a long time. If it hasn't sank in in ten years I have no faith you'll figure it out now. I'm just glad that hundreds of thousands of troops and our government aren't as slow as you and know.

No, I don't buy bumper stickers. I have no problem killing bad guys, but at this point we are spending billions there and accomplishing nothing other than getting into fights with a bunch of people who simply don't want us there. Eventually blowing all this money is going to end up costing us more in the long run, and we sure as hell won't be safer for it.

Answer economist's question.. what is the mission? Oh wait, you can't answer that because it's abundantly clear that there is really no end game on the horizon other than us pulling out, meanwhile Obama & co keep us there to "save face" or some mindless trash like that.

-Mike

If so we really need to start invading a lot more countries.

This deserves repeating... if the objective is to wipe out islamofascism abroad, we should have simultaneously popped a few tactical nukes on a half dozen or so countries in the week right after 9/11 happened. It probably would have been a lot cheaper, too.

If "patriotism" is the game here, why aren't we in EVERY country that harbors islamofascists? We should be in France and Great Britain, as well. (After all, GB took like a ****ing year to arrest doctor claw or whatever that guys name is).

-Mike

No, I don't buy bumper stickers. I have no problem killing bad guys, but at this point we are spending billions there and accomplishing nothing other than getting into fights with a bunch of people who simply don't want us there. Eventually blowing all this money is going to end up costing us more in the long run, and we sure as hell won't be safer for it.

Answer economist's question.. what is the mission? Oh wait, you can't answer that because it's abundantly clear that there is really no end game on the horizon other than us pulling out, meanwhile Obama & co keep us there to "save face" or some mindless trash like that.

-Mike

Oh hell if they don't want us there (which I think your very confused about) we should leave and come home. Then if they don't want us here we should find another country. Israel should pack up and leave too because a lot of people don't want them there.

Oh hell if they don't want us there (which I think your very confused about) we should leave and come home.

No, you don't get it, we will come home, whether you like it or not, and Afganistan will turn completely back into a sh**hole instead of being a 90% sh**hole that it is now. The only question is a matter of when, not if.

Then if they don't want us here we should find another country.

Not sure what you're driving at here. If they invade us, then by all means, we can kill them. If you think they will breed within or something, maybe we should do something useful like reform our immigration policy to prevent non-citizen entry by religious extremists of any kind, but no, nobody has the balls to do something like that, but it's OK to send Americans overseas to die while trying to get a bunch of rock smashing muslim troglodytes to understand what democracy is. [rolleyes]

Israel should pack up and leave too because a lot of people don't want them there.

That's their problem and I'm sick of ****ing paying for it. Let them kill whoever is telling them to leave, on their dime. Not my problem. If private citizens or private organizations in the US want to underwrite Israel, that's fine by me.. they can send their money over there. If they want to fight for the Israelis, I have no problem with that either.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom