Turkey down!

PICS or it didn't happen.

turkey09.jpg

Good work, Hunter46. We have a few turkeys on the property around here. I'm convinced no man can stalk one. They are the most alert creatures on earth. Even to get one from a stand is admirable.

John

Mike-Mike: I don't doubt you. But how did you do it? I'm quessing it was dry in the woods and windy as hell to cover your noise? Do tell.

Nice bird.

Arena and Sons cleans them pretty good, and they are in hopkington as well.

Yea? I'm going Turkey hunting for the first time this weekend and was a little worried about cleaning it and the like... If and I understand its a big IF I get a bird I'd love to have someone do it for my first time... that way I can enjoy the meat!

Do you know anyone round the West Boylston/Worcester area... I think there is a guy in Spencer that does Deer but I don't know.

I know of a commercial building in Norwood where you can almost always find 5-6 of them between the parking lot and building. They are not intimidated by people either. I went there one time to serve some legal papers and had to watch my step not to piss them off.

I'm not a hunter and have no idea about the hunting laws, but suspect that it wouldn't be legal (very close to road, etc.). Do you think they know the "safe zones"? [wink]

Back
Top Bottom