• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

One antelope down

peterk123

NES Member
One or two more to go. Son in law took a doe. I passed on a buck at 180 yards 20231007_171231.jpg because I had another hunter in the background about 1000 yards away. Just not worth the risk. Once I got over the shock of ask the hunters in this area it was quite fun. Saw lots of animals. Wife coming next weekend. She has a tag as well.

20231007_171231.jpg

God I love hunting pronghorns. I’m guessing you know this but in case you don’t the best hunting tip I ever got on those was that they will be exactly where you saw them at last light come dawn. I’ve found it to be true every time we’ve hunted them. Good luck!!!

God I love hunting pronghorns. I’m guessing you know this but in case you don’t the best hunting tip I ever got on those was that they will be exactly where you saw them at last light come dawn. I’ve found it to be true every time we’ve hunted them. Good luck!!!
I used to hunt bow only, mostly due to living in massachusetts. My first kill with a rifle was here last year. It is so much fun. Antelope is extra challenging. They barely sit still and 200 yards or so that target is much smaller.

My interest in shooting rifle has skyrocketed since moving out.

Back
Top Bottom