• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mass license website will be down

JFC… just when you think MassWildlife can’t get any stupider.
@Spanz where did you see this posted?

I don’t see it on their FB page or in my email.
one would think they would have at least attempted to get the word out a couple weeks ago.

They sent out a email and I saw it on Instagram no defending them because this was the worst time to do it. Why wouldn’t you do this in say in June oh wait it the state they could screw up a wet dream.

JFC… just when you think MassWildlife can’t get any stupider.
@Spanz where did you see this posted?

I don’t see it on their FB page or in my email.
one would think they would have at least attempted to get the word out a couple weeks ago.

They sent out a email and I saw it on Instagram no defending them because this was the worst time to do it. Why wouldn’t you do this in say in June oh wait it the state they could screw up a wet dream.
email.
i am assuming there is SOMEONE there, some old timer who gives a shit, who saw the website shenanigans about to happen in the middle of the busiest time of the year, and said "WTF, I better blast out a mass email alert"

email.
i am assuming there is SOMEONE there, some old timer who gives a shit, who saw the website shenanigans about to happen in the middle of the busiest time of the year, and said "WTF, I better blast out a mass email alert"
It's been in recent emails.

Meeting minutes with some background on new licensing system:

And you've always got to include some wokenessness.

"Dr. Van Roo reported that she had sent an outline of her ideas around an investigation of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) to the Board members as requested by the Chair, which includes asking staff about its impressions and opinions of DEI currently in the agency. Reiterating that the effort is long overdue, Dr. Van Roo stressed that it needs to be a priority to ask for staff input and find out if the Board has a role to play in increasing DEI in the agency. Noting that diversity has to be viewed both for our constituency and our staff, Dr. Van Roo stated that staff needs to feel safe and fully included in the process. She also stated that showing the diversity of staff will also increase the diversity of our customers. Dr. Van Roo acknowledged that there are existing mandates but stated that the Board and the agency should start with those and try to do more. Chair Larson reported that he had discussed the process with the Director and believes there needs to be a framework within which to work and that the next step is to invite someone from the state Human Resources Division to address the Board and define the framework that needs to be met around the issues."

Meeting minutes with some background on new licensing system:

And you've always got to include some wokenessness.

"Dr. Van Roo reported that she had sent an outline of her ideas around an investigation of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) to the Board members as requested by the Chair, which includes asking staff about its impressions and opinions of DEI currently in the agency. Reiterating that the effort is long overdue, Dr. Van Roo stressed that it needs to be a priority to ask for staff input and find out if the Board has a role to play in increasing DEI in the agency. Noting that diversity has to be viewed both for our constituency and our staff, Dr. Van Roo stated that staff needs to feel safe and fully included in the process. She also stated that showing the diversity of staff will also increase the diversity of our customers. Dr. Van Roo acknowledged that there are existing mandates but stated that the Board and the agency should start with those and try to do more. Chair Larson reported that he had discussed the process with the Director and believes there needs to be a framework within which to work and that the next step is to invite someone from the state Human Resources Division to address the Board and define the framework that needs to be met around the issues."
It never ceases to amaze how racist the woke crowd is.... They literally look at everything through a racial lens.

Anyone else's 2022 MA licenses not show your HIP permit? My receipt shows it as done but the actual permit/tag page does not show it.
My 2021 permit shows it.

I'm not messing with the new system until turkey time... Give them a few months to unf*** the f***ery they have implemented.
I created a new log in after it located my old account. So far so good I thought. Then everything from that point was a mess. The site is a P poor design with multiple links and options, all of which just adds to the confusion. Its a major regression from the previous version. I said the same thing, I'll come back in a month or two and see if they fixed things.

I agree with HarryM new site is not very Mobil friendly and is a mess that’s what you get with state low bid projects 😐. Also be cautious when I was checking out everything is defaulted to auto renew.

Right now....not giving a shit. If I decide to pay for a license this year it will only be because of bird hunting.

I purchased my 2022 stuff in December. I put in for an antlerless tag and remember nothing really happening. When I went back into my purchase history, it was in there.

What a pack of fools! I usually buy a sporting license for my son and I this time of year,and imagine lots of other people do too as a belated Christmas gift.

Yup, able to do everything except antlerless permits
Antlerless permits are in the hamburger menu in the top left...rather than anywhere obvious. Other than that, everything worked fine, though it seemed to need me to reenter my Hunter Ed info

Back
Top Bottom