• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Tulsi - Movement on the 2nd amendment

tulsi-gabbard-sexy.jpg
Get the Jello !!!!

I’ve been on record here, for years, commending her on her willingness to address issues that other politicians, from either party, wouldn’t. 2A has always been her weak point and I will not apologize for being cautiously optimistic that she has genuinely changed and not just grifting.

And I myself have used my beauty to change minds, so I speak from experience.
NOPE

C717B9BC-9D0B-4CE2-85E5-2DA6FD305C74.jpeg

Everything else aside, you guys fawning over her really should see her close. up without all the heavy foundation layers on, look alot like her face was on fire and someone put out with a golf shoe.

I stand by my judgement:

That she's attractive compared to other politicians, military officers, and MPs.

Whenever you trust anyone about anything significant, you do so at your own peril.

That being said, "once a gun grabber, always a gun grabber" isn't true. Exhibit A: Me. When I was a kid I had no contact with guns, none, zero, zip, nada. I saw no reason for civilians to be able to own a gun. Guns were things used by police, soldiers, and criminals, not ordinary decent folk like me, my parents, our neighbors... I don't recall the chain of thought that led me to start questioning that position, but I did, and it didn't take very long for me to come around to being a supporter of gun rights, and eventually a gun owner myself. Today I consider it a bellwether issue: I won't vote for any politician who opposes gun rights, and it's one of the first questions I ask about any candidate whose positions I'm not familiar with.

So yes, change is possible. I'll want to see some solid evidence that Gabbard has changed her position on guns - something more than just her word - but given what she says in that video and the way she says it, I'm inclined to at least consider the possibility that she has in fact changed.
Keep in mind that when Charlie Faker was running he was going to be the best thing in MA, since sliced bread on 2A issues.
That lying little fidget Polito was even going to gun clubs and talking him up like the Christ of gun rights.
Many of us got sucked in , some even manned the phones , rang doorbells ect. for him.
We wanted to believe so bad including myself included he was going to be the knight in shining armor we'd been waiting for.
What was it, weeks before he went in dry with an 80 grit condom on us ?

Same with Scotty Brown the turncoat little motherfletcher .

Keep in mind that when Charlie Faker was running he was going to be the best thing in MA, since sliced bread on 2A issues.
That lying little fidget Polito was even going to gun clubs and talking him up like the Christ of gun rights.
Many of us got sucked in , some even manned the phones , rang doorbells ect. for him.
We wanted to believe so bad including myself included he was going to be the knight in shining armor we'd been waiting for.
What was it, weeks before he went in dry with an 80 grit condom on us ?

Same with Scotty Brown the turncoat little motherfletcher .
I won't argue any of that. Politicians lie for a living, just like used-car salesmen, and trusting any of them is about as smart as trusting a hungry hyena. OTOH, I have to believe it's at least possible for an intelligent, thinking human being to change their opinions on important topics -- after all, I'm living proof that it is. But I try not to be an easy mark. I'll consider the possibility that Gabbard has changed her position on gun rights based on that interview, but that's all. She'll have to do a lot more than just talk to convince me that she's really done it.

Interview with Tulsi. Skip ahead to the 7 minute mark where she discusses her thoughts on guns and why she held the beliefs she did and why she has since changed her stance on the 2A. Not every day a "politician" changes their views because they get a better understanding of the issue.

View: https://youtu.be/abeuTbllmZ8

The truth is, there has never been a gun law ever passed that will stop criminals, whackos, or terrorists from obtaining or using those guns to kill people. Gun laws have one purpose and one purpose only, to regulate law-abiding citizens. But no matter how much the government regulates law-abiding citizens, acts of gun violence continue to rise. And nothing any democrat or those who agree with their flawed ideology can say or do will change that. In a civilized society, people do not just shoot other people, but we are no longer living in a civilized society, that should be obvious to everyone in this world by now.

I won't argue any of that. Politicians lie for a living, just like used-car salesmen, and trusting any of them is about as smart as trusting a hungry hyena. OTOH, I have to believe it's at least possible for an intelligent, thinking human being to change their opinions on important topics -- after all, I'm living proof that it is. But I try not to be an easy mark. I'll consider the possibility that Gabbard has changed her position on gun rights based on that interview, but that's all. She'll have to do a lot more than just talk to convince me that she's really done it.
If politicians lie, and she was anti-2A while a politician, doesn’t that mean she’s telling the truth now. 🤔

I don’t particularly care about Tulsi’s future. What I found interesting was the first portion of the interview. Whether you believe her or not what she described was a wake up moment for a lot of Americans. The tyranny experienced during COVID and the lockdowns and everything that came with it made a lot of Americans change their view on the 2A.

How many first time gun owners did we all encounter as a result? Gun sales were through the roof. She grew up in a state that has zero respect for the 2A.

I’m not voting for her and not expecting anyone else to. I just found the conversation interesting and think what she said applies to a lot of people. Not everyone starts off in full support of the 2A.

She may be on the level or not.
Only way to find out and elect her and pray like a battered wife you made the right choice and don't get beaten again.
All we have to go on is past performance , which sucked.

I don’t particularly care about Tulsi’s future. What I found interesting was the first portion of the interview. Whether you believe her or not what she described was a wake up moment for a lot of Americans. The tyranny experienced during COVID and the lockdowns and everything that came with it made a lot of Americans change their view on the 2A.

How many first time gun owners did we all encounter as a result? Gun sales were through the roof. She grew up in a state that has zero respect for the 2A.

I’m not voting for her and not expecting anyone else to. I just found the conversation interesting and think what she said applies to a lot of people. Not everyone starts off in full support of the 2A.
Not everyone is in a position to take rights away from millions of people.

She's now a Fud and wants to bring all the boys to the yard with her "change" of heart regarding the 2A.[rofl2]
How long before we hear these words from her mouth again "I support the 2A, wait for it....BUT".

When your whole political career was one big lie after another. Why would anyone, but the weakest of fools believe her now?

Time to put this tool back in the shed!

Back
Top Bottom