• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Tulsi - Movement on the 2nd amendment

1) Trump has zero chance of being the R nominee in 2024

2) even if he is nominated he is unelectable

3)I don't care if she had an epiphany, if she did not understand 2A before she is not to be trusted now.

2A is a pretty basic concept, if you are a reader of history including The Federalist Papers it is even clearer the intent of the framers of the U S Constitution.

I won't vote for Trump again and that goes double if she is on the ticket.

It is time to move on.
Did you watch?

1) I think he has a better than average chance, unfortunately.

2) Agree

3) She is hot.

I will vote for Trump if there is no other choice :( You are in FL, you gotta vote, at least your vote makes a difference unlike here in MA.
I kept saying "Never Trump!". When it came down to Trump or Hitlery, I had to go with Trump (I picked others in the primary).
So, again I'll say "Not Trump!" but if it's only him or some slimy "D", we did a lot better under him than Joe.

All politicians lie for votes. Believe me, once a gun grabber, always a gun grabber. That goes double for politicians! Trust them at your own peril IMHO!

Whenever you trust anyone about anything significant, you do so at your own peril.

That being said, "once a gun grabber, always a gun grabber" isn't true. Exhibit A: Me. When I was a kid I had no contact with guns, none, zero, zip, nada. I saw no reason for civilians to be able to own a gun. Guns were things used by police, soldiers, and criminals, not ordinary decent folk like me, my parents, our neighbors... I don't recall the chain of thought that led me to start questioning that position, but I did, and it didn't take very long for me to come around to being a supporter of gun rights, and eventually a gun owner myself. Today I consider it a bellwether issue: I won't vote for any politician who opposes gun rights, and it's one of the first questions I ask about any candidate whose positions I'm not familiar with.

So yes, change is possible. I'll want to see some solid evidence that Gabbard has changed her position on guns - something more than just her word - but given what she says in that video and the way she says it, I'm inclined to at least consider the possibility that she has in fact changed.

Whenever you trust anyone about anything significant, you do so at your own peril.

That being said, "once a gun grabber, always a gun grabber" isn't true. Exhibit A: Me. When I was a kid I had no contact with guns, none, zero, zip, nada. I saw no reason for civilians to be able to own a gun. Guns were things used by police, soldiers, and criminals, not ordinary decent folk like me, my parents, our neighbors... I don't recall the chain of thought that led me to start questioning that position, but I did, and it didn't take very long for me to come around to being a supporter of gun rights, and eventually a gun owner myself. Today I consider it a bellwether issue: I won't vote for any politician who opposes gun rights, and it's one of the first questions I ask about any candidate whose positions I'm not familiar with.

So yes, change is possible. I'll want to see some solid evidence that Gabbard has changed her position on guns - something more than just her word - but given what she says in that video and the way she says it, I'm inclined to at least consider the possibility that she has in fact changed.
Well said and my thoughts exactly.

I get it she’s a politician and by default that more than likely means she is pond scum. That said if you actually listen to her speak on the subject she freely admits Her previous position on guns was based purely on ignorance.

There are guys on here who will move heaven and earth in the cognitive centers of their brains just to convince themselves Tulsi Gabbard has genuinely woken up and seen the light on 2A.

Cognitive dissonance is a thing, especially where beautiful women are involved.

There are guys on here who will move heaven and earth in the cognitive centers of their brains just to convince themselves Tulsi Gabbard has genuinely woken up and seen the light on 2A.

I’ve been on record here, for years, commending her on her willingness to address issues that other politicians, from either party, wouldn’t. 2A has always been her weak point and I will not apologize for being cautiously optimistic that she has genuinely changed and not just grifting.

And I myself have used my beauty to change minds, so I speak from experience.

I’ve been on record here, for years, commending her on her willingness to address issues that other politicians, from either party, wouldn’t. 2A has always been her weak point and I will not apologize for being cautiously optimistic that she has genuinely changed and not just grifting.

And I myself have used my beauty to change minds, so I speak from experience.

Fair.

But never forget she’s a politician.

You guyz are nutz.

No. Just no.
I’ll not vote for her after she repeatedly has said she wants to ban gunz.
Leopard and spots and all that jive.
I mean, she’s not running for anything (yet?), so she’s not asking for your vote.

You’re right to be suspicious, but the “leopard/spots” thing is kinda dumb; there’s numerous people on NES, even in this thread, who prove otherwise.

I mean, she’s not running for anything (yet?), so she’s not asking for your vote.

You’re right to be suspicious, but the “leopard/spots” thing is kinda dumb; there’s numerous people on NES, even in this thread, who prove otherwise.
There’s people here who voted for Biden too.

Run or not I’ll not take part in it.

She's an anti 2A shitbag who used her body and her uniform along with a dubious stint 'in combat' to beg for votes.

f*** that bitch

As far as the 'she's hot' comments--there is like six pounds of makeup on her face.
That’s ridiculous - her body’s not that great.

She’s definitely not pro-2A like Trump, GW, Bush Sr, or Reagan.

As far as the 'she's hot' comments--there is like six pounds of makeup on her face.

7kJ6IuG.gif

Or not so beautiful. There are those here who think ¡Ocasio! is hawt.

Or not so beautiful. There are those here who think ¡Ocasio! is hawt.

I'm not all that into Tulsi either. I was referencing the comments of others, who are on record here as saying they find her hot. She's certainly attractive, compared to other politicians, Army officers, and MPs.

And yes. AOC is far, far hotter.

I'm not all that into Tulsi either. I was referencing the comments of others, who are on record here as saying they find her hot. She's certainly attractive, compared to other politicians, Army officers, and MPs.

And yes. AOC is far, far hotter.
They’re both hot, but I’d take Ilhan Omar over either. I’ve got this weird Palestinian Chicken thing going on though.

Young Ukrainian PM Yulia Tymoshenko will always be the gold standard for hot politicians.

591DECE1-B2E2-4DC7-80FB-7B05E50A7BFF.jpeg

Last edited:
Interview with Tulsi. Skip ahead to the 7 minute mark where she discusses her thoughts on guns and why she held the beliefs she did and why she has since changed her stance on the 2A. Not every day a "politican" changes their views because they get a better understanding of the issue.

View: https://youtu.be/abeuTbllmZ8

And you believe that lying POS?

Back
Top Bottom