• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Tulsi - Movement on the 2nd amendment

Junior314

NES Life Member
NES Member
Interview with Tulsi. Skip ahead to the 7 minute mark where she discusses her thoughts on guns and why she held the beliefs she did and why she has since changed her stance on the 2A. Not every day a "politican" changes their views because they get a better understanding of the issue.

View: https://youtu.be/abeuTbllmZ8

All politicians lie for votes. Believe me, once a gun grabber, always a gun grabber. That goes double for politicians! Trust them at your own peril IMHO!
not a single politician will ever be truly for an unrestricted gun ownership, as none of them represents people, they do represent their campaign donors.
and donors absolutely do not want any sort of the armed population. the ideal population is a consumer who is mandated to consume - just like it was done on vaccines.
who knows how many billions of $ went down that hole and how many more will go.

and they all just LOVE doing it on everything - on lightbulbs, kitchen stoves, cars now. anything and everything can be mandated, regulated and enforced upon the population, for a small fee from the 'donor'.

Interview with Tulsi. Skip ahead to the 7 minute mark where she discusses her thoughts on guns and why she held the beliefs she did and why she has since changed her stance on the 2A. Not every day a "politican" changes their views because they get a better understanding of the issue.

I have followed her for a few years now. While i never believed Trump was ever for the second amendment i do honestly believe she has shifted her beliefs in this. I feel her more than most politicians put her self in situations to understand. Can't say that about most people in general.

I doubt she’ll run again but she is looking for a lane in the commentary field of politics.

I well her change but trusting her change is real will take time.
There's a lot more competition in Dem politics. Difficult to stand out as a politician or media personality with a million and one people clamoring to out-crazy the others. The field is a lot thinner as a conservative. If you have your shit together and can read talking points you can get money thrown at you.

Politicians are like windsocks. They blow in whatever direction gets them the most support.

Trump comes to mind.

Take guns first, due process later!
Yep, I was sitting a stop light yesterday and it hit me that the whole pistol brace debacle is fallout of that comment he made at the meeting/press conference.

Sold us down the river and that has lead to all this over reach.

Yep, I was sitting a stop light yesterday and it hit me that the whole pistol brace debacle is fallout of that comment he made at the meeting/press conference.

Do you think Trump knew what a bump stock was?
I never heard of one until the Vegas shooting.
Tulsi's doing a cleanup on aisle #5 on 2A, good for her.

Last edited:

She can ride the bone roller coaster

Some regulators/gov employees are always over-reaching. Many can't be fired and they aren't elected. They just continue on their "mission" knowing the current pols will be gone before them. That is the nature deep state and also explains why the FBI as an example is so corrupt. If only the pols and by extension the people had any control over bureaucrats...

zrn4d.jpg

Do you think Trump knew what a bump stock was?
I never heard of one until the Vegas shooting.
Tulsi's doing a cleanup on aisle #5 on 2A, good for her.

Trump didn't need to know what it was he signed on to banning, just like Feinstein had no idea what an assault weapon was at the time. Trump just wanted to ban it, confiscate it and worry about due process later.

1) Trump has zero chance of being the R nominee in 2024

2) even if he is nominated he is unelectable

3)I don't care if she had an epiphany, if she did not understand 2A before she is not to be trusted now.

2A is a pretty basic concept, if you are a reader of history including The Federalist Papers it is even clearer the intent of the framers of the U S Constitution.

I won't vote for Trump again and that goes double if she is on the ticket.

It is time to move on.

3)I don't care if she had an epiphany, if she did not understand 2A before she is not to be trusted now.

2A is a pretty basic concept, if you are a reader of history including The Federalist Papers it is even clearer the intent of the framers of the U S Constitution.

It is time to move on.
The definition of TDS is an unwillingness to vote for Trump if he is the R nominee and the willingness to state this, unsolicited, in a thread not related to him.

It is time to move on.

1) I think he has a better than average chance, unfortunately.

2) Agree

3) She is hot.

I will vote for Trump if there is no other choice :( You are in FL, you gotta vote, at least your vote makes a difference unlike here in MA.

Back
Top Bottom