• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Try not to implode reading this

I think that forum is a joke, not joke as in stupid but literally a joke site. I don't it's a serious site.

It's an Obama forum, of course it's full of ignoramuses. Note: Ignoramuses, not ignorami is the proper plural. I know because I looked it up on the internet and the internet never lies! :)

I think that forum is a joke, not joke as in stupid but literally a joke site. I don't it's a serious site.

I really hope that is not a joke site.

If all the Obama supporters really are that full of dumbforkery the coming implosion is going to be fun and entertaining.

it's definatley fake. one of the posts from a while back, they listed almost EVERY known gun forum [rofl] no way any "real" sheep would know that. right?

It had been down for a while. Looks like they brought it back up again.

I'm not 100% sure if it is a fake site, but I bet there are plenty of:
1. People who think it is real and are posting leftie garbage.
2. People who think it is real and are trying to reply intelligently to the leftie garbage.
3. Idiot lefties who don't know and/or don't care that it may be fake, and merrily post away anyway.
4. People who may or may not think it is real and are actually conservative, but are on purposely trying to post the most liberal sounding stuff they can, just to see what happens.

It's a spoof site you idiots(meant affectionately :p ) lol. Looks like you can register and participate in it?
Might be fun to "role play" a gun grabber, with all of their dumb talking points overblown to ridiculousness.

Last edited:
I agree, it does look like a fun place to go stir some shit.
It's not as fun when you know the demographic of who frequents the place, as they likely align more with your views than Obama's - check the other most visited sites section.

ETA: By all means, go and stir shit if you want, I just wanted to point out that it's highly unlikely that it's NOT a joke site.

It was started by Arfcommers as a joke. I was in on it in the first few days , got bored eventually.

If it has attracted serious lefties ... then hilarity might ensue.

Back
Top Bottom