• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Trump/Nugent 2024

I'll tell you, Crocs are indispensable outdoor footwear. I use them for camping, backpacking, fishing, even just lounging around the house. People make fun of me all the time, I don't care. $10 and those things last forever!
Hey, 10 dollars is 10 dollars!!

Me, I’m rarely out of work boots. People tell me my ‘sneakers’ are hiking boots. f*** em!

I'll tell you, Crocs are indispensable outdoor footwear. I use them for camping, backpacking, fishing, even just lounging around the house. People make fun of me all the time, I don't care. $10 and those things last forever!
I went fishing yesterday, had my Merrill sneakers on, son went barefoot... B189AC2C-E944-4739-AB43-E48F6BD8F988.png

Statist/Cringe '24

Select your politicians based on what reality TV show they were on...

Tell me you're too stupid to vote without actually telling me.

Do a hard 15 mile day in the Rockies or Sierras with a heavy pack & a pair of Crocs for the campsite are absolute heaven. Good for dipping your feet in a brook too. Also NFW do you want to put your boots back on for that early AM wizz. They have their place.

Where do you get them for $10?
And no, they don’t last forever if you wear them every day. Soles become smooth and too slippery on wet flat surfaces.

Ted said on live radio he had never heard any of the accusations against wayne and he is on the NRA board. So either he is lying or just that dumb.

Do a hard 15 mile day in the Rockies or Sierras with a heavy pack & a pair of Crocs for the campsite are absolute heaven. Good for dipping your feet in a brook too. Also NFW do you want to put your boots back on for that early AM wizz. They have their place.
100% thread drift, but as a newly certified Wilderness First Responder and former Marine, I can attest that not only are they more comfortable in said situations, but they will also do wonders preventing ‘swamp foot’ by allowing the skin on your feet to dry out while you’re at camp and letting your boots dry overnight.

Had a pair for like 7 years in the army. Way better than flip flops for the shower.

Last edited:
100% thread drift, but as a newly certified Wilderness First Responder and former Marine, I can attest that not only are they more comfortable in said situations, but they will also do wonders preventing ‘swamp foot’ by allowing the skin on your feet to dry out while you’re at camp and letting your boots dry overnight.
LOL to bring it slightly back on topic, I bet the Nuge puts some miles on his feet for hunting on his ranch. Also the dude is 72 years old and most likely in a deep deficit of F's to give. We all know that ground pounders are told to take care of their feet, but in the wilderness it's even more critical. F-ed up feet could make that hard day to the next water stop impossible to reach before you are toast, and there's no grabbing a radio for a supply drop.

The T-shirt is super funny because Nugent was pretty vicious against Oblabla and triggered many, many liberals. He even lost a 4th of July gig in Texas because of his mouth.

I pretty much live in flip flops. Asics for the range and walking, boots for riding, and flipflops (or barefoot) the rest of the time. I keep a spare set in the truck to change into after matches.

What’s the backstory to this?

DeSantis & Rand Paul 2024
He soiled himself before his physical,took drugs(he’s usually clean/straight edge, I give him that) so they wouldn’t draft his skinny ass. Afterwards, he bragged about it on an interview with, I think, the rolling stone magazine. Years later, when he figured out that “patriotism” paid off for him, he denied the story. He can play the guitar for sure, but he’s no better than any other draft dodger. He’s a piss ant.

Back
Top Bottom