tripple decker buckshot

Tripple decker buckshot..Saw some of this stuff I know nothing about it... couldn't find much on the web was wondering if I should consider it for deer hunting.... (we drive deer and use buckshot its what's safe and effective for driving so please don't give me BS about the effectiveness of buckshot) but any info or experience you may have would be great!

Yeah me as well.... if you Google it you can find pics it has 3 theirs that hold the shot its obviously quite rare but I have a buddy who bought some buy accident... or maybe not buy accident he was looking for a home defence round. I said bird shot was best but to each there own.. He asked me what it was for I said I have no idea but I was gonna find out then I thought maybe it would be good for deer.......

I don't see what advantage this has over standard 00 Buck, unless the special wad and stacking arrangement offer a much tighter pattern, I'd say it was just an expensive gimmick. At $4.00 a pop, I'll stick to the regular stuff.

188517_ts.jpg

I dont mind 4 bucks a pop sabots are that much and I buy those.... if it works but honestly what the heck does it do lol

You can buy it at xyz store...cant name names but that place has all of the "exotic" shotgun ammo, dragon breath, Rhodesian jungle shot (awesome), buck n ball, chain shot, dart shot.......but their all expensive.

You can buy it at xyz store...cant name names but that place has all of the "exotic" shotgun ammo, dragon breath, Rhodesian jungle shot (awesome), buck n ball, chain shot, dart shot.......but their all expensive.

Yes and I know what all those other shells do.. (other then go bang). I have no idea what this design does.

Back
Top Bottom