TRAP, I want to do doubles, tripples, and maybe more! HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Answered your own question.

Apparently you've never clicked on a thread before...

I don't know what you definition of "clicked" is... Because its certainly not searching ever ones posts with a fine tooth come to pick out ones that in you opinion are "wrong". All I did was say that I have used a cheap trap thrower to launch 2 clays.

Kid, if you're really that butthurt by that initial comment, you have a lot of growing up to do in the next two years.

Kid, if you're really that butthurt by that initial comment, you have a lot of growing up to do in the next two years.

Butthurt? Your an full grown man and your saying that to a 16 year old teen. Just seems weird how you would say something rapist-ish to a younger guy are you hinting at something?

Butthurt? Your an full grown man and your saying that to a 16 year old teen. Just seems weird how you would say something rapist-ish to a younger guy are you hinting at something?
Dude if you have a problem with the Kid take it up with me you piece of sh-t!

Yeah that escalated quickly for no apparent reason.
He put the kid down for no apparent reason because he is not as educated @ shooting trap as he is words were a little harsh feels good to put down a teen put down a man it might feel better. I would put 100 dollars the kid could out shoot him with a 1911 and he can field strip the gun blind folded in 45 seconds and reassemble in the same time. Let's try to get along!

He put the kid down for no apparent reason because he is not as educated @ shooting trap as he is words were a little harsh feels good to put down a teen put down a man it might feel better. I would put 100 dollars the kid could out shoot him with a 1911 and he can field strip the gun blind folded in 45 seconds and reassemble in the same time. Let's try to get along!

Slowdown a bit there.

Everybody got good/bad day. It's a bad day since all the patients got halitosis. [wink]

Sent from my iPhone 5.

Slowdown a bit there.

Everybody got good/bad day. It's a bad day since all the patients got halitosis. [wink]

Sent from my iPhone 5.

Funny you should mention that because after my last reply I was called out of the house to go bail someone out of a difficult surgery. As for this thread, I'm going to go ahead and leave it alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom