trigger pull

ive been looking around for articles on trigger adjustment,problem is 99% are remington 700 how -to's.thats cool for all the 700 owners but the rest that want to read more about the subject are kinda in the dark.
finding stuff on my armscor m1600 in regards to mods & such are rare to begin with. anyone have experience tightening one of these up or maybe some general advice to share?
a bit too much slack for me & i'd like to bring the pull weight down to a minimum.any ideas?

First of all, what is an Armscor 1600?

Second of all, each firearm design usually has a very specific trigger design. That's why there aren't any generic one-size-fits-all "how to adjust a trigger" articles.

Given that you have what appears to be a fairly obscure firearm, I seriously doubt you will find much specific info on it on line. Your best bet is to find a gunsmith that will look at it and attempt to tune the trigger to your liking.

i guess in gun collector circles its really popular because of the accuracy & low price.this is a link to the pic
http://www.armscor.com.ph/img/edited/riflem1600.jpg
there is a few vids on youtube but i never got any replies on there.
i'm looking for even a generic how to theory,i can figure it out from there.that would be easier than say directions on how to adjust a 700

I'd hardly call that a collector's item. Your best bet is to take it to a gunsmith and have them figure it out.

Like Jose said, your best bet is to have a gunsmith look at it.

Because of the many different designs/geometries, there's really nothing generic that applies to any/all triggers.

Your gun looks like an AR. You could research AR triggers and see if the parts in yours look anything like AR parts. Good luck.

oh ok dont gotta be dicks about it.i'm just asking off what ive seen.you could always say something useful or waste someone elses time,i didnt come on here to deal with stupid bullshit

youre right, my bad. The best advice has already been given, you will want to talk to a gunsmith. Unfortunately, they may not give you the info you need to do the work on your own (how else will they stay in business) but they can probably get you squared away wqith what you want out of that trigger.

Back
Top Bottom