Trail camera thread. Post ur trail camera photos.

Set the trail cams up a while ago. Let them sit for about a month. Got a lot of does with fawns, one doe with 2 fawns, a bear, and this guy. I've been looking for him.

I think this is the same buck 3 years ago. Only had a couple sightings in 3 years but no good shots.

Been a while since I checked the camera - he couldn't get into the compost bin, because that I would have noticed:

attachment.php

Attachments

• WGI_0071.jpg
    WGI_0071.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 207
Set the trail cams up a while ago. Let them sit for about a month. Got a lot of does with fawns, one doe with 2 fawns, a bear, and this guy. I've been looking for him.

I think this is the same buck 3 years ago. Only had a couple sightings in 3 years but no good shots.

I'm not sure its the same one from three years ago...that would put him at 5-6 now and he doesn't look like he's grown much if it is him. Regardless thats a shooter for sure! If it is him thats pretty cool!

I'm not sure its the same one from three years ago...that would put him at 5-6 now and he doesn't look like he's grown much if it is him. Regardless thats a shooter for sure! If it is him thats pretty cool!

Looks like the same deer to me, too. The old ones are the smart ones. Good luck!

Similar genes, different buck.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Nice one BoxerJake! Hope you find him.

So I found out the doe that has been coming around and eating my apples and acorns is a mom. This morning the little fawn jumped out of the woods when mom was eating the acorns. Funny thing was the fawn was more on edge than the mom. Sorry no pics though.

Some nice bucks being posted!

This one isn't huge but surely wouldn't get a pass from me on opening morning! Or any morning for that matter :) They are really on the acorns in my spots. I pulled this card at munch today and there are lots on the ground. Mt cameras were pretty dead the second half of August but have really picked up now that the acorns are coming down.

[video]https://youtu.be/ecijd1gOMig[/video]

From this past week near my stand behind the house.
Date on camera is wrong due to battery failure...
I really need to get the bow out and get practiced up...

MFDC0375.jpg MFDC0377.jpg MFDC0379.jpg

Boxerjake, that is one funky little rack, I'd definitely whack that little guy!!!

this guy has been around a bunch lately.
image.jpg

Anybody have a recommendation on a trail cam $100 or less that does a decent job? There are a couple of Bushnell cam's that are under $100 that seem to have decent reviews. I have a specific hunt I want to use the cam for and it probably won't be used as much afterward, I can't see spending $150+ on a camera.

NHatHeart, I have a basic StealthCam that does a pretty good job, I think it is a model P22 or something like that. It's in the $70-$80 range I believe.
Here is a pic I got with it earlier this year (never changed the date/time so pay no mind to that).
Wfkji_8aM8_VSOJNFxoWDIVqpBdBMQl_GuaPzDJ4MUfYzlRhDT6nK1NO_Vj6tqGPKZgmCUSxupjHu2ivs8mVMAr4Ell4xMSTsMdmBWGYIBw5wTiWCdnsRIeV6-lsZ1b6pJGYHJ6jbyrI7SSuVjWtA7pGsqjcSUIpMlj9BkGiOPm6V_BPk2LA0sRcjPIbuLr3X17aq3ZCg1vpN1Ny4vxB1IVIOU3Gi2ZCvmlDZTBHBeTVBIBL7srlfXp8TbLatSP-1SNfpknP_jqr_r691Ka6yz16_bNSwsn0yNs3pWWP7bA40WpX46HT8dJs7eztB41fHIMhuAQO0vkIz1mrCo-NE81EudGa570pMZl0aeUsoG_n6K9rChBHNgQXkB_nh5rvt4bbGIt0Qz-_EASlH6MwDIU5Ds5_wyFvgrFdMbhoBbZDHoxOsFN233_LE64NzvO0lUBJFG7Qvu71B9wFkbjppp_ApQF_jp79Jj50EXKpsTheSvFLTxQXZuG2neulFRKN57iqYCxOmuL8DhdjBnmxjNJDMCl-D3nwWDpAMZojZE0=w807-h605-no

NHatHeart, I have a basic StealthCam that does a pretty good job, I think it is a model P22 or something like that. It's in the $70-$80 range I believe.
Here is a pic I got with it earlier this year (never changed the date/time so pay no mind to that).
Wfkji_8aM8_VSOJNFxoWDIVqpBdBMQl_GuaPzDJ4MUfYzlRhDT6nK1NO_Vj6tqGPKZgmCUSxupjHu2ivs8mVMAr4Ell4xMSTsMdmBWGYIBw5wTiWCdnsRIeV6-lsZ1b6pJGYHJ6jbyrI7SSuVjWtA7pGsqjcSUIpMlj9BkGiOPm6V_BPk2LA0sRcjPIbuLr3X17aq3ZCg1vpN1Ny4vxB1IVIOU3Gi2ZCvmlDZTBHBeTVBIBL7srlfXp8TbLatSP-1SNfpknP_jqr_r691Ka6yz16_bNSwsn0yNs3pWWP7bA40WpX46HT8dJs7eztB41fHIMhuAQO0vkIz1mrCo-NE81EudGa570pMZl0aeUsoG_n6K9rChBHNgQXkB_nh5rvt4bbGIt0Qz-_EASlH6MwDIU5Ds5_wyFvgrFdMbhoBbZDHoxOsFN233_LE64NzvO0lUBJFG7Qvu71B9wFkbjppp_ApQF_jp79Jj50EXKpsTheSvFLTxQXZuG2neulFRKN57iqYCxOmuL8DhdjBnmxjNJDMCl-D3nwWDpAMZojZE0=w807-h605-no

I picked up two different models of the Stealth cam, both had 400+ reviews on Amazon with 4+ star rating, we'll see how the go. Pretty reasonable price, with the SD cards it worked out to $80 each.

Back
Top Bottom