• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Trail camera thread. Post ur trail camera photos.

Pulled my camera from behind house this am. Put it out on 12/27.
Three different bucks survived bow, shotgun and most likely, BP.
I really need to get out more...

MFDC0747.jpg MFDC0764.jpg MFDC0774.jpg

MFDC0795.jpg MFDC0802.jpg
The spike horn loved the camera. Triggered 18 pics in 4 minutes licking and sniffing camera.

Lots of yotes around and I think a fox with squirrel or cat in it's mouth?

MFDC0757.jpg MFDC0836.jpg

Hit the woods on Monday to check the camera battery and did a card pull. "My" deer haven't shown back up - last I heard was they were still alive in early December. Hope I see them again come spring.

I did have a group of young deer come by the camera last week. They were chowing down on some of the shrubs by my cam. Definitely one buck in the group. Think these are the fawns I saw earlier.
STC_0136.jpg STC_0089.jpg

Also got a predator of some kind. Not a fox. Not a coyote. Anyone have thoughts? Ears look fisher-like.
STC_0044.jpg

December bobcat

Bobcat.
4h9od1.jpg

Pretty darn big, about like a small coyote.
1z1e9mh.jpg

Checked my cams today. Cam down in the draw had no deer, but did catch this Fisher down there.

STC_0086.jpg

In January I setup a cam along a travel route to do a survey to see who made it through the season. Used my wife to figure out the detection range.

STC_0001.jpg

The "survey cam" confirmed that I need to shift farther east next late season. Parade of deer going through. Percy survived, which is cool. Looking forward to watching him grow. I think he might end up having a pretty cool rack in a few years.
STC_0147.jpg

MFDC0020.jpg MFDC0026.jpg MFDC0022.jpg

Gobble, gobble. Was walking the dogs in the woods the other morning and got between a hen and gobbler talking sweet love to each other....Turkey season will be here soon...[grin]

Got a cheap camera on Midway clearance, takes decent quality photo's. This is what I got on my first night. had over 25 of the deer just loitering. Trying to find a less active spot, I get 15 deer photos a day in the yard.

WGI_0017.jpg WGI_0023.jpg

Back
Top Bottom