Tough times ahead

one-eyed Jack

Manufacturer
The time change is coming up. Right now, Megan asks (demands) to be wheeled into her room for nighty, nite at 5:00 pm. She sleeps till 7:00 AM, when she yells till I wheel her into the kitchen and make her b'fast. I'll have to make the change 15 minutes per day for four days, not all at once. Jack.

Oh. Those times. Lol

i read yesterday that Maine has already voted and passed to move to Atlantic Time. Way to go mASS. Dropped another ball that the northern neighbors are picking up.

Throw your clock away. Live by nature's time. Megan obviously does.

When told the reason for daylight saving time the old Indian said…
‘Only a white man would believe that you could cut a foot off the top of a blanket and sew it to the bottom of a blanket and have a longer blanket.’

Old indian smoking too much peyote in peacepipe.

Oh. Those times. Lol

i read yesterday that Maine has already voted and passed to move to Atlantic Time. Way to go mASS. Dropped another ball that the northern neighbors are picking up.
Is this the less dumb of the two options? Whatever maximizes evening daylight... set it that way, weld the hatch shut. The nonsense about kids walking to school in the dark is bullshit, 99% of them get picked up by a bus that stops every 10 feet.

Albert routinely gets me up between 3 and 4. I guess the good news is that, as of tonight, that becomes between 4 and 5.

Is this the less dumb of the two options? Whatever maximizes evening daylight... set it that way, weld the hatch shut. The nonsense about kids walking to school in the dark is bullshit, 99% of them get picked up by a bus that stops every 10 feet.
This.

DST dates back to WW1 and WW2 where industrial productivity, conserving resources, and enforced blackouts were priorities. Unless we're going back to dim factories, starvation-level rationing, and U-boats off the coast, I'm not seeing an advantage to DST.

I don't own any watches or clocks, so DST has no relevance to me. Phone and computer automatically update overnight.

Here in AZ, we don't adjust the clocks.
Easy if you're not driving to an app't in NM and trying to keep it all straight.
That's the way it should be. Changing time is retarded. There is no good reason to change times.

Just like there is no good reason to own a .40. Right @Buck F ? :)

Anyone that uses "kids walking to school in the dark" as justification is a closet Democrat, if not already out of the closet, and should be sent to a Gulag.

The time change is coming up. Right now, Megan asks (demands) to be wheeled into her room for nighty, nite at 5:00 pm. She sleeps till 7:00 AM, when she yells till I wheel her into the kitchen and make her b'fast. I'll have to make the change 15 minutes per day for four days, not all at once. Jack.

You set a good example for husbands everywhere. Marriage ain't easy!

Your love for a wonderful parrot is something I hope to have some day. My wife is making me wait until my travel is less onerous before I indulge my lifelong desire for a parrot.

Thanks for sharing sir.

Back
Top Bottom