Tigerlady Self Defense Weapon: hmmm

cockpitbob

NES Member
Sort of like keys between your fingers, but much better (worse). Won't cause debilitating or lethal wounds and put a drug crazed bad guy down, but connect 2 or 3 times and he'll remember it for the rest of his life.

I'm not really seeing the point of a maim only weapon, but I do see a new law coming soon.

http://self-defense.tigerlady.com/?gclid=CMWdwNiel8YCFQytaQodD2sA2w

Suicide.

"Hey Mister more-muscle-mass-than-me - I'm gonna give you some superficial scratches and pray you don't get mad enough to REALLY hurt me."

NOPE nope nope nope.....

if this isn't already it will be illegal in Mass soon. Mass gov't needs victims or the dems cannot stay in power.

so it looks like you scratch them and collect their dna. how about ventilate them and they have the body for dna

Why would it be any more or less illegal than a knife?

-Mike
robjax is just following MA's (lack of) logic. We have laws about bean blowers, slingshots, zoobows (whatever the hell those are) nunchucks, brass knuckles and batons. It stands to reason that something as scary looking as those claws need to be banned.

Why would it be any more or less illegal than a knife?

-Mike

I don't know if it would be more or less illegal than anything else. Probably falls under some obscure concealed weapons law. Aren't those credit card knives illegal here. I would think this would be along those same lines.

- - - Updated - - -

robjax is just following MA's (lack of) logic. We have laws about bean blowers, slingshots, zoobows (whatever the hell those are) nunchucks, brass knuckles and batons. It stands to reason that something as scary looking as those claws need to be banned.

Yes, this....lol

soooo someone decided to take the concept of placing one's car keys between the fingers and put it into a squeeze box.

The promo makes this laughable and honestly, if someone came at me with it, I'd probably break their arm and laugh about it.

That said, I really DONT think its a terrible idea as it draws off the idea of retractable cat claws (meow, ladies). This could be a viable option if

- there were actual blades or elongated stainless steel spikes, at least 4" in length from the palm of the hand. Hell, retractable Kubatons would be preferable

- that it was an actual stabbing weapon instead of what resembled something 2 guys at a showing of RENT might do after 5 too many white zinfandels and an argument over Katy Perry vs Iggy Azalea (I hate that I know who that is)

Overall, I support the idea that everyone ought to be armed. A firearm isn't for everyone and isn't always optimal for those who can 't get around work restrictions, licensing restrictions etc. I encourage mace but at the end of the day, anything that gives the victim a fighting chance is a good thing in my book.

But yeah, that cat scratch motion is hilarious.

that really is the stupidest invention of all time. Seriously if you're going to go to the "trouble" of carrying a self defense weapon why not just make it a snubby and call it a day? All I see is some rapist getting a bad scratch with that and just flying into a rage causing Miss Tiger to have an "oh shit moment" before cowering in fear. A couple rounds of 38 or 9 center mass seems like a way better idea.

ah, but I think I have an answer for you

- was at a social event not too many months ago. one of the wife's friends knows Im into firearms and asked me about going shooting. We got to talking some more and she asked about handguns etc and I asked if she was looking to learn about concealed carry for personal protection.

"oh? me? *giggle* god no, if I had a gun in my purse, I would very likely shoot somebody *giggle*"

she then tells me she loads her very expensive whatever brand name purse full of heavy things so if she had to fight the perp, she could knock him out.

Um....you weigh 105# soaking wet, if you hit a 180#+ guy, he isn't going to notice it.

that really is the stupidest invention of all time. Seriously if you're going to go to the "trouble" of carrying a self defense weapon why not just make it a snubby and call it a day? All I see is some rapist getting a bad scratch with that and just flying into a rage causing Miss Tiger to have an "oh shit moment" before cowering in fear. A couple rounds of 38 or 9 center mass seems like a way better idea.

I don't know if it would be more or less illegal than anything else. Probably falls under some obscure concealed weapons law. Aren't those credit card knives illegal here. I would think this would be along those same lines.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, this....lol

You mean these?

AFAIK (having seen them available, locally), they're good to go. If you think they're illegal.....cite, please?

If the blade were double edged, then, yeah....it could be a no-no.

Of course, there's a problem with them: You need a knife, in a hurry. You take out your wallet, You fish around for the mini-knife. You take it out, and unflld the blade, then fold the handle together, then you're armed with an 1 1/2" knife.

You're prosecuted for murder, 'cause the other guy dies laughing.

Back
Top Bottom