This kind of made my blood boil

http://bearingarms.com/clemson-pub-bashes-concealed-carry-permit-holders-with-predictable-results/

Bi-ROjeCQAAGJJo.jpg

I didn't note an exception for law enforcement

I guess he won't want to cater the NES open carry BBQ either?

Haha! You shouldn't get upset to a "badguy" it says "gunfree zone" robed at gunpoint 1 week later! [rofl]

Why should it? don't go there. Tell all your friends not to go there. Done.

Life is too short to let your blood pressure go up over some douchebag bar owner and his sign.

-Mike

Wrong sign, not in compliance with S23-31-235
huffingtonpost said:
... signs, which under the new law must be uniform: 8-inches by 12 inches, with the words "NO CONCEALABLE WEAPONS ALLOWED" in black, 1-inch-tall, uppercase type, with a black silhouette of a handgun inside a 7-inch circle with a diagonal line through it. The law also forces businesses to abide by strict rules in placing the signs.

Since their sign isn't conformant, CHL holders can legally walk in and tell the owner exactly why you won't be spending any money there.

I'd go in, eat, and on the tip slot of the bill i'd write, "0 - you can thank the stupid sign on the door"

That's pretty stupid, unless the bartender also happens to be the owner, you're just ****ing the poor bartender/waitress/server out of their tip.

-Mike

Wrong sign, not in compliance with S23-31-235

Since their sign isn't conformant, CHL holders can legally walk in and tell the owner exactly why you won't be spending any money there.

The news article lags behind reality, the douchebag twittered that he's replacing the signs with "official" ones.

-Mike

That's pretty stupid, unless the bartender also happens to be the owner, you're just ****ing the poor bartender/waitress/server out of their tip.

-Mike

Firstly I don't appreciate being called stupid, which you frequently do when you disagree with someone else's ideas. I haven't called you stupid for any of your posts.

Secondly, I don't care... the waitress/bartender will go crying to the manager who in turn will tell the owner. Point made.

Firstly I don't appreciate being called stupid, which you frequently do when you disagree with someone else's ideas. I haven't called you stupid for any of your posts.

Sorry, no insult intended, the idea is still misguided, though, and it's not going to get the effect you want it to have. You're basically hurting someone who doesn't have much skin in the game.

Secondly, I don't care... the waitress/bartender will go crying to the manager who in turn will tell the owner. Point made.

Yeah, and the owner will be like "zero ****s given" because he still got the money you wasted in his establishment. If anything in the waitstaff's mind (whos is more likely a "non" than an anti, by the numbers) you've just given their boss a nice spinnable platform for the anti gun business owner to prove his point. He's going to say "See, that's why I have that sign up. Wouldn't you prefer that "those people" not come in here altogether?"

-Mike

Here's a tip for you. Grow thicker skin.

Back
Top Bottom