This is my Personal EDC, just the way I carry my crap

This is my daily EDC load out. I have 2 primary bags, I have a Ka-bar fanny pack and a Maxpedition Fat Boy Versapack. The Ka-Bar fanny pack is my primary bag and the Versapack is my secondary but both of them are with me all the time. The only difference is the Ka-Bar is always on my body where as the Versapack is in my vehicle or office.

Lets load out the Ka-Bar 1st

c67a58838c973c47f05c472c855cb8cb.jpg

40a82785af169de54bdd35c92823e82e.jpg

c11d57d61d992e7d0b26a956d24ca682.jpg

This is the load out for the Versapack

def5ca1691e9cbb4884f764b2afeb3d1.jpg

2a030c9780ba1c0f8a2e5c68756f3fcb.jpg

f0566bb4b94a881097edc98ef809d8d0.jpg

I do on occasion have to dress up for a meeting or some event when a fanny pack is not appropriate.

ed65fc7997ee3a8a585cac3c63d7de72.jpg

9c8f0ec899952eefe45fa44daa1c981e.jpg

c14b6671241c611650f9be75c1ab7632.jpg

Different strokes for different folks.

WTF happened to pockets, OWB holsters/mag carriers and a good belt ?

(belt in pic noted.)

As was the Churchwarden. [smile]

Different strokes for different folks.

WTF happened to pockets, OWB holsters/mag carriers and a good belt ?

(belt in pic noted.)

As was the Churchwarden. [smile]
I have never found it comfortable to use pockets since I was a kid. In later years I drove Semi Trucks and again pocket carry is very uncomfortable. I no longer dive rigs but I'm still in the industry. I am also a long distance bicycle rider and ware bicycle specific clothing and I will not carry my 45 off body. The Ka-Bar fanny pack also uses the Crossbreed gun belt to help support the wt of a loaded 1911. I do on occasion use the Crossbreed IWB holster. That Churchwarden is my favorite pipe.

d8a00a04.jpg

Last edited:
images

If Chuck Norris can't pull off a fanny pack....

Neither can you.

You likely missed the point that I am a long distance bicycle rider, I spend most of the year commuting to work by bicycle for training and overall fitness. Pulling off the Ka-Bar is simply immaterial considering it is the only option in my opinion. This option only requires my approval since I am the one who's life depends on the choice considering my lifestyle.

You likely missed the point that I am a long distance bicycle rider, I spend most of the year commuting to work by bicycle for training and overall fitness. Pulling off the Ka-Bar is simply immaterial considering it is the only option in my opinion. This option only requires my approval since I am the one who's life depends on the choice considering my lifestyle.

T'was a joke sir. [grin]

I don't have any issue drawing from the fanny pack. The real advantage is nobody realizes its actually a holster. I don't think it's any longer to draw than from my crossbreed.

No one realizes my pocket or waist band are actually a holster either... But I guarantee more people look at your fanny pack than look at the pocket in my jeans.

No one realizes my pocket or waist band are actually a holster either... But I guarantee more people look at your fanny pack than look at the pocket in my jeans.

Well your probably right about that but I don't blend we'll anyway. I tend to be someone people in general notice anyway. This works for me, I'm very sure it isn't for everyone.

LOL its all in good fun, [smile] I expected people would have fun with this. You better have thick skin in a gun forum.

More power to you, I personally am not a fanny pack person but you have valid reasons and it meets your need. I'm a bit envious of your EDC, I wish I could carry more stuff on my person than I do but unfortunately wearing dress clothes limits my options.

Back
Top Bottom