This is how bad the .22LR shortage has become

You sure this isn't one of those *wink* *wink* auctions? People were doing that a lot when Barryscare 2012 first started: you'd win "empty" ammo boxes and get full ones in the mail. Oops!

You sure this isn't one of those *wink* *wink* auctions? People were doing that a lot when Barryscare 2012 first started: you'd win "empty" ammo boxes and get full ones in the mail. Oops!

That would be 4 cents a round for CCI Mini Mag plus shipping. Pretty sure some people would knock their grandmother to the ground trying to get that.

Can you afford to pay this price? It's a real deal. 6.5% off for cash.

CD8DC3FF-5718-416B-B333-520173889A5C-23614-0000128AAB7CBFD5_zps7c07a1f3.jpg

Sent from my Tinfoil hat

I went rummaging throught the old ammo locker and was pleased to find a 500 mega pack buried under a bunch of 00 boxes. Made my day

I sold 21 pmag dust covers on eBay for 30$. Beat that.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

I bought 500 CCI minimags at shooters outpost not too long ago...after thanksgiving IIRC. Just before the shortage re-emerged I was buying from a secret supplier for less than $6/100.

Those empty boxes have been selling for quite a bit higher than $25/5. I tossed out 50 of them last spring. If I only knew I could have filled my oil tank with them.

Ahhhh, I'd forgotten about HooVooLoo's dream. Kid never had a chance [sad]

That was 4 years before you joined NES! [smile]

I bought 500 CCI minimags at shooters outpost not too long ago...after thanksgiving IIRC. Just before the shortage re-emerged I was buying from a secret supplier for less than $6/100.

Those empty boxes have been selling for quite a bit higher than $25/5. I tossed out 50 of them last spring. If I only knew I could have filled my oil tank with them.

Wait, that price is for EMPTY boxes? [rofl][rofl][rofl][crying]

I'd just pour them into a coffee can and sell the boxes! Heck, I have some now I'd sell. SELL. Just can't stop cracking up at selling empty ammo boxes.

...Those empty boxes have been selling for quite a bit higher than $25/5...

The question should be "why" ?

Someone gonna fill them boxes with chitty Remington Golden Bullets and pass them off as CCI Mini mags to unsavvy newbie buyers...

Public Service Anouncement:
New shooters, make sure that when you buy a box of these, the paper decal is not cut along the slide edge...

Back
Top Bottom