Things I ponder while not sleeping.

Thst would be almost impossible because they could show they consulted with experts and it passed the experts opinions, now you cant fire them.

This could be solved if it was easier to challenge laws.

A new law passes, as soon as someone files a lawsuit against it, the law is put on hold (no waiting for a judge to do that). Allow up to a certain number of lawsuits to be filed, if they all fail, the law goes into effect.

Something like that.

It is total BS that a law can be passed in a matter of days but the courts can take years and in the meantime people can go to jail for something that is ruled unconstitutional later.

If the courts take years, so should new laws. More checks and balances.

This could generate some problems (nothing is perfect), like a political party passing a law and getting someone to file a sh*t lawsuit that will fail. But that could also be done today and I haven't heard of proof it is happening.
Congress was supposed to be a temporary, part time obligation of successful businessmen.
They were to serve at risk to their own fortunes to fulfill an honorable duty to their fellow countrymen.

That duty has been adulterated and as such everything congress touches is infected with the stench of greed, power seeking and disdain for countrymen.

Not anymore.

That was the entire point of the cheat-a-rama exercises of 2020 and 2022. Once selected, they're in. They need only be gracious to those making the selection.

If what you say is true, why was the major part of the Dems strategy hinging upon harvesting votes? I mean why harvest votes at all if voting truly doesnt matter?

If what you say is true, why was the major part of the Dems strategy hinging upon harvesting votes? I mean why harvest votes at all if voting truly doesnt matter?
Ballot harvesting IS one component of the cheaty-machine. So are automagic voter registration (e.g. Motor-Voter) to get those names on the list, and, of course, Fraud-By-Mail (which includes the registrar/ballot tally component at city hall, so the "correct" ballots are counted).

Washington just passed a group of laws, as did Illinois, Oregon did a few months ago, and Delaware did towards the end of last year as well. California is trying again, but waiting for
Miller v. Bonta to be decided.
All of which were 2a shitholes to begin with.
The bright side is that courts are producing two very clear means of deciding new 2a cases
1 - pushing Bruen to the forefront and admitting they are forced to give narrow victory to our side
2 - Ignoring.Bruen or purposely misinterpreting with twisted, weak logic that is bound to be overturned.

#2 takes longer but reaches much wider and stronger results.

Voting doesn't matter because they can harvest ballots without punishment.
The right is losing because they are not willing to actually fight because that would mean alliances that are not perfectly clean.

I'm still amazed that Dobbs was fought at all since it only turned the decision back to the states - for years the fight was fought to make abortion illegal in one fell swoop at the federal level and few groups would sign up for anything less.

gun rights are being recovered at the state level, one state at a time. We should continue that battle and not seek federal relief for anything other than what is now infringed at that level.

Voting doesn't matter because they can harvest ballots without punishment.
The right is losing because they are not willing to actually fight because that would mean alliances that are not perfectly clean.

I'm still amazed that Dobbs was fought at all since it only turned the decision back to the states - for years the fight was fought to make abortion illegal in one fell swoop at the federal level and few groups would sign up for anything less.

gun rights are being recovered at the state level, one state at a time. We should continue that battle and not seek federal relief for anything other than what is now infringed at that level.

Harvesting votes is not illegal.

Ballot harvesting IS one component of the cheaty-machine. So are automagic voter registration (e.g. Motor-Voter) to get those names on the list, and, of course, Fraud-By-Mail (which includes the registrar/ballot tally component at city hall, so the "correct" ballots are counted).

All those methods are technically not cheating, more like taking advantage of a really flawed and outdated system that needs an entire overhaul.

Dems been playing the game for a long time while Republicans just discovered the internet 3 years ago.

The whole system is a joke, one party is just a lot better at taking advantage of the flaws...And appealing emotionally to middle aged white women.

Harvesting votes is not illegal.
That blanket statement is untrue.
Laws vary by state and there was clear evidence of harvesting anomalies in several key battleground areas.
I am calling them anomalies because there is clear indication of illegal action but no investigation has been made to get to truth.

All those methods are technically not cheating, more like taking advantage of a really flawed and outdated system that needs an entire overhaul.
Casting ballots on someone else's behalf SURE AS HELL IS cheating. As is selectively counting ballots. In a lot of places, up until this Wuhan-woozy fraud-a-rama was launched, possession of absentee materials by ANYONE other than the voter, the elections official, a caretaker (if infirm), and a postman duly employed, was a CRIME.

And that is why every international elections observer forever has STRONGLY opposed use of balloting by mail. The Post is a big black box, easily stuffed.

Laws vary by state and there was clear evidence of harvesting anomalies in several key battleground areas.
I am calling them anomalies because there is clear indication of illegal action but no investigation has been made to get to truth.

I get that, but harvesting votes doesnt win elections. Getting the soccer mom votes(perpetually undecided and emotional) wins national elections.

Casting ballots on someone else's behalf SURE AS HELL IS cheating. As is selectively counting ballots. In a lot of places, up until this Wuhan-woozy fraud-a-rama was launched, possession of absentee materials by ANYONE other than the voter, the elections official, a caretaker (if infirm), and a postman duly employed, was a CRIME.

And that is why every international elections observer forever has STRONGLY opposed use of balloting by mail. The Post is a big black box, easily stuffed.
Techically they arent casting them on their behalf, they are just mailing it for them.. And its legal to do so, therefore not cheating. The cheating happens with registration IMO.

Maybe I read a bad article, but that is my understanding of harvesting ballots.

Serious question, am I not informed correctly?

Honestly, at this point I dont even care anymore about this country or most of its inhabitants lol

Last edited:

I keep posting it but it bears repeating:

From the Connecticut Secretary of the State's office:

With absentee ballots being cast in previously unseen numbers, the thought was the possibility of ballot-cancelling errors was going to be compounded.

Instead, the apparent 0.9% rejection rate was slightly less than half of the average 2% rate for the previous five state elections since 2010

“You’d expect the number to be higher because we had significantly more people voting by absentee ballot, and many of them voting by absentee ballot for the first time, and instead we cut in the rate in half,” said Gabe Rosenberg, general counsel to Secretary of the State Denise W. Merrill.

We went from a system whereby most absentee voters "knew the drill" to "all-comers" ... and the error rate went DOWN.

If you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you.

Techically they arent casting them on their behalf, they are just mailing it for them.. And its legal to do so, therefore not cheating. The cheating happens with registration IMO.
Yes it is, because there is no positive chain of custody. You have no way of knowing if what is marked on that ballot is their true intention as a voter, nor if that paper is what ultimately reaches the tally machine.

The registration is a component: names on the list = ballots that can be harvested. Bonus for illegals, since they're very unlikely to show up at the polls and make a stink about being told their ballot has already been cast for them.

Yes it is, because there is no positive chain of custody. You have no way of knowing if what is marked on that ballot is their true intention as a voter, nor if that paper is what ultimately reaches the tally machine.

The registration is a component: names on the list = ballots that can be harvested. Bonus for illegals, since they're very unlikely to show up at the polls and make a stink about being told their ballot has already been cast for them.

98% of the people getting their vote harvested are voting Dem anyway, so does it really even matter? There are more people on the wagon than pulling it which has been the Dems goal for a while. Whether it be welfare or more .gov jobs, most people will vote for whoever promises them the most shit.

98% of the people getting their vote harvested are voting Dem anyway, so does it really even matter? There are more people on the wagon than pulling it which has been the Dems goal for a while. Whether it be welfare or more .gov jobs, most people will vote for whoever promises them the most shit.
1. That isn't necessarily so - there have been plenty of report of people (likely Republican voters) who have shown up to the polls only to be told their votes had already been cast; and
2. As I've already said, some of these people shouldn't be voting AT ALL. Some may not even be PEOPLE. And some likely wouldn't take the initiative to vote if it wasn't done for them - and that's simply not how it's supposed to work.

And again the Donkeytron Cheat-O-Matic has many moving parts, including vote exclusion. We saw that in action in Arizona: "Oopsie, da machine's broke." But only in Republican districts For Some Reason. And as I keep saying, it matters more who COUNTS the votes. Which, in Fraud-By-Mail, that means: who is the mail room clerk. Ballot return addresses can be checked for party registration and "Oopsie - this one's lost in da mail."

Remember: it's not a step-function. It's needle-deflection. All they need to do is deflect the needle enough.

With the flurry of new firearms laws being passed across the country, I would like to take a moment to ask what the consequences are for the legislators and governors who create these bills and sign them into law if the laws are found to be unconstitutional?

Shouldn't they face some sort of penalty for advancing legislation which does not pass constitutional muster?

Since they are supposed to be the folks who should know what is constitutional or not when they create the laws, shouldn't they be held accountable with fines, immediate prohibition on holding public office, or some other form of rebuke or admonishment?

It just seems fair.
They will face zero consequences and in fact will likely be seen as the unsung heroes of the left and increase their donations.

I get that, but harvesting votes doesnt win elections. Getting the soccer mom votes(perpetually undecided and emotional) wins national elections.
Targeting key areas produces wins in the presidential election.
Those areas were the epicenter of ballot harvesting and counting anomalies.

AFWLs are part of the issue but one that will take revisiting divorce and welfare plus a generation or two of scarcity to completely fix.

Back
Top Bottom