• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Things could've gone very sideways today, my 4 mile trip to Lowes to get bar oil and mix, and the potential for something to go seriously wrong.

My insurance assessor told me the same thing they’re called “jump ins”. I’m sure it happens everywhere, but typically Holyoke and Springfield. I was involved in an accident, which was probably not so much of an accident with one person in the other vehicle and then I had six people suing me even though the car only held five people… I bitched and screamed and they still gave everyone of them $5000 to go away.

I must be in the wrong line of work
All being evaluated by chiropractors. All this nonsense started when we started accepting their “expertise” in soft tissue injuries as “doctors.”

i’ve noticed that, randomly, people who look like english is not the first language do weird shit like stop in the middle of the road turn around etc. The # of airhead drivers in this state is off the charts post covid.
"i know you do dat"

Annoying but it's fun to watch the retard convention....sometimes.

Insurance companies have investigators, some exclusively for fraud. I would imagine a dispute would be opened.
You would think so, but in these soft tissue payouts they’re paying $3,000 to $5,000 versus opening an investigation that will probably cost them more in time and resources. I think they reserve the investigations for the big volume culprits.

Love 'Mission of Burma' saw them live many times. Since I was a kittied up for tree work, I thought about reaching for my revolver, but I didn't take it because there was no room. Tactically it would have done me no good. In a former lifetime, I lived in a very dangerous hood in Boston, and I learn lessons there, not to show fear.
Amen. North St. Louis a couple times for me, Atlanta, Birmingham AL, and a couple places overseas. Just like wild animals, most shitbird predator types prefer soft targets. When you see their pea brains working, if they get the impression you'll be more hassle than it's worth they will move on. Does help to have a gun, which I have needed twice in my lifetime.

Back
Top Bottom