They Plan To Confiscate Only 100 Million Guns

How many people are they willing to bury on their side?

How many children are they willing to orphan in their pursuit?

How many years are they willing to live under wartime conditions where shortages of everything will be the norm?

How long are they willing or prepared to stay in their homes to avoid a sniper's bullet?

Once they enact their plan, its an open declaration of war on the American people and open season begins.

They say the NRA and gun manufacturers whip up false fears to promote guns sales - and that crime is actually dropping.

They say crime is actually rising as there are too many guns in the US.

They say that 50% of guns are in the hands of 3% “Super Gun Owners” with 17+ guns in their collections.

They just make sh*t up...

It was all usual spew until they advocate to revisit Heller decision, let them choose the slate of judges for nominations, and "reform" the Supreme Court. It's pathetic that they don't like the outcome so they want to blame the priocess and the system. Like saying we should get rid of the Electoral College. If it wasn't so repulsive it would be comedy.

Oh and create a fund of 250 Mil for CDC to study gun violence. Not a whole lot different than what Mass legislators are trying to do at the State level.

Lots of sheep in other countries caved in to this same process of “common sense” but I doubt this will happen here without a seriously bad outcome. Unless there is a united front by gun owners like the article exhorts then more gun control will be coming down the pipe. There are more nefarious reasons why progressives, democrats, and rino’s are seeking this endgame with their globalist perspective. I shudder.

I think some states will take a very strong opposition position if something is attempted on the federal level. I have said it before and will say it again.... The population is going to shift based on political beliefs. You are going to move, you just don't know it yet.

I'm betting on Montana being one of those states and I plan to be there in five years. I am already dreaming of a gun range on my own property.

How many people are they willing to bury on their side?

How many children are they willing to orphan in their pursuit?

How many years are they willing to live under wartime conditions where shortages of everything will be the norm?

How long are they willing or prepared to stay in their homes to avoid a sniper's bullet?

Once they enact their plan, its an open declaration of war on the American people and open season begins with no bag limit.

FIFY.

They say the NRA and gun manufacturers whip up false fears to promote guns sales - and that crime is actually dropping.

They say crime is actually rising as there are too many guns in the US.

They say that 50% of guns are in the hands of 3% “Super Gun Owners” with 17+ guns in their collections.

They just make sh*t up...

Awww yeahhhh i knew i was super

I wonder who “they “ think is going to do the confiscating. Rank and file cops have already said that they don’t want to do Red Flag confiscations.
If “they” really try it, I think it will be the beginning of the shooting part of the civil war we’re in now.

I think some states will take a very strong opposition position if something is attempted on the federal level. I have said it before and will say it again.... The population is going to shift based on political beliefs. You are going to move, you just don't know it yet.

I'm betting on Montana being one of those states and I plan to be there in five years. I am already dreaming of a gun range on my own property.

The Northwest and Midwest have many great states. The strongholds are there with many other states that would flat out reject and mock any new decrees.

I wonder who “they “ think is going to do the confiscating. Rank and file cops have already said that they don’t want to do Red Flag confiscations.
If “they” really try it, I think it will be the beginning of the shooting part of the civil war we’re in now.

They imagine they have this personal army who is going to go around and do all their subversive sh*t for them.

A. Let's assume I have 17 guns. Which one is the super one? Because I'm gonna start carrying that shit.
B. OGAM is over 17 in just a year and a half, yet the grabbers love the idea.

that whole document is chock full of great ideas. I cant wait to wrap myself in the warm blanket of safety and security that these ideas will provide.

The key elements of a national gun and ammunition licensing system would include:

• A limit of one firearm purchase per month.
• A prohibition on any and all online firearm and ammunition sales or transfers, including gun parts.
• A requirement to safely store firearms, including implementing national standards for locking devices on guns.
• A requirement to report guns that are lost or stolen to local law enforcement within 72 hours.

and

• A federal ban on assault weapons and high-capacity magazines.
• A federal policy to effectively disarm gun owners who have become a risk to themselves or others.
• A national gun buy-back and disposal program. (Mandatory for "Assault Weapons")
• State authority beyond federal law.

there's more, but we've all heard this story before...

Being surrounded by rich liberals, I wonder how many will quickly try to become my friend once they know I have protection.

Being surrounded by rich liberals, if the SHTF you had better be either un-assing your AO or have a few backhoes on call.[wink]

Back
Top Bottom