They Plan To Confiscate Only 100 Million Guns

Read the plan.
Call your senators.

These a**h***s want to take the most onerous laws that have been passed in CT, NY, MA, CA, IL and MD - plus every other POS they can dream up including repeal of PLCAA and pass it on a federal level.

In the name of "safety".

No.

No one who naively buys into this Gun Control stuff has thought at all what "Mandatory Gun Buy-backs" will result in, which is either epic disappointment for the Gun Control Statists, or Blood.

Oh dear lord.

Firearms violence is “intersectional.” Therefore, unconstitutional gun control isn’t enough; no, the same people they want to empower to take those guns are also supposed to protect LGBT and end poverty. Because guns. They dug out their thesaurus for this too; WTF does “operationalize” mean?

I give them points for ambition, I guess. Everyone here should read all eleven pages. It’s not every day your enemy tells you what his plan is.

WTF does “operationalize” mean?

I actually looked it up:
In research design, especially in psychology, social sciences, life sciences, and physics, operationalization is a process of defining the measurement of a phenomenon that is not directly measurable, though its existence is inferred by other phenomena. Operationalization thus defines a fuzzy concept so as to make it clearly distinguishable, measurable, and understandable by empirical observation. In a broader sense, it defines the extension of a concept—describing what is and is not an instance of that concept. For example, in medicine, the phenomenon of health might be operationalized by one or more indicators like body mass index or tobacco smoking. As another example, in visual processing the presence of a certain object in the environment could be inferred by measuring specific features of the light it reflects. In these examples, the phenomena are difficult to directly observe and measure because they are general/abstract (as in the example of health) or they are latent (as in the example of the object). Operationalization helps infer the existence, and some elements of the extension, of the phenomena of interest by means of some observable and measurable effects they have.
Operationalization - Wikipedia

Methinks the "operational" word here is "fuzzy."

They also have this handy demonstration graphic:
Personal_Space.svg

Am I the only one looking at that and seeing: grappling range, punching range, kicking range, blades range, ... [laugh]

It only sounds crazy to people who don't know history and don't know human nature.

That is why there are people STILL willing to continue making the same mistakes over and over again.

This. Its mother nature. The sands of time wear everything away. Nothing will ever go untouched by human corruption.

If true, I may only lose 10% of my collection... Win!?
I once heard one Fudd say that he would have no problem if all military-caliber firearms were outlawed. As he paid for two boxes of Hornady Superperformance 53 grain .223 for his bolt action rifle, I pointed out that .223 is 5.56 NATO, a military caliber. He told me I was wrong. Some people just don't get it.

The key elements of a national gun and ammunition licensing system would include:
• A limit of one firearm purchase per month.
• A prohibition on any and all online firearm and ammunition sales or transfers, including gun parts.
• A requirement to safely store firearms, including implementing national standards for locking devices on guns.
• A requirement to report guns that are lost or stolen to local law enforcement within 72 hours.
• A federal ban on assault weapons and high-capacity magazines.
• A federal policy to effectively disarm gun owners who have become a risk to themselves or others.
• A national gun buy-back and disposal program. (Mandatory for "Assault Weapons")
• State authority beyond federal law.

Just what we need to revitalize gun rights advocacy and support in the US - when they come after *everyone’s* guns then every gun owner will be up in arms.

I once heard one Fudd say that he would have no problem if all military-caliber firearms were outlawed. As he paid for two boxes of Hornady Superperformance 53 grain .223 for his bolt action rifle, I pointed out that .223 is 5.56 NATO, a military caliber. He told me I was wrong. Some people just don't get it.

Yes, and add to the list, his .308 and 30.06 hunting rifles and his 12ga.

Like you all I don’t know how they would expect to implement a confiscation of firearms but I doubt it would take the form most people expect. I don’t for obvious reasons think people would be showing up at homes to confiscate firearms. That would result in direct confrontations which would be problematic!

More likely they will pass two laws; one law that makes it a federal offense to take a specific list of weapons out of your house and into a public space. They would allow current owners to keep their firearms to defend their homes but not take them out of their residences.

The second law would prohibit sales of a specific list of firearms/magazines either new or used; this will reduce the value of the current firearms to $0.00. Since they would be allowing you to keep your firearms technically this is not a confiscation so no payments; they will state that they are allowing owners to keep them for their often stated purpose of home defense. For those that ignore these laws then they will arrest them individually as they are identified in public spaces.

I think this is how it would be implemented and as current owners get old and pass away their heirs, not wanting to deal with the federal issue will likely surrender them over time.

The above is likely the approach they would implement to avoid un-necessary confrontations with current owners and take the value out of these firearms.

Let me be clear; I’m not a proponent of the above but I’m trying to pose an approach to watch out for.

The Fudds are almost more dangerous than the “Moms” and the Parkland kids. The Fudds love to say “I’m a gun owner but this is common-sense fill-in-the-blank...”. Just gives the antis more ammunition (so to speak).

Meh, that may be so but fear not, it has been proven throughout history that one man with a gun can control 100 without one, especially 100 pacifist minded idiots. :D:D
One man (Dorner) brought an entire major US city pretty much to it's knees and had LE so panicked they were shooting up newspaper ladies.
Just one guy.

Back
Top Bottom