• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

California bill would force home owners, renters to report number of guns they own to insurance companies, government

Another registry.
No. Registry they already got. This is another sinister way to price gun owners out of gun ownership. Remember- home insurance premiums went up on average 25% this year alone…. This if passes is bad as it will give them a reason to ratchet up rates even higher. Think trampoline or pool diving board on steroids. Will do wonders to premiums. I can actually see insurance companies lobbying for this one.

Last edited:
Are they going to fully cover any firearms the people that report having them?? Even ones purchased XX years ago, or inherited? If not, then they can get bent.

Coming to a communist state near you
Totally agree. My guesses, in order-
  1. NY
  2. MA
  3. CO
  4. RI
  5. CT
  6. VT
The cabal of Marxist states push harder and harder against the Constitution and are generally taking it a la carte, ignoring what they want and exercising selective enforcement of their unconstitutional 'laws'. I should be able to retire at a relatively young age, and NH is at the top of my list. However, NY and NJ have already proven to be anti-FOPA, so I think that will eventually be ignored by commie states. I am reconsidering NH as I don't want to be isolated from free America and risk passage through hostile states.

A very strong element of leftist dogma is that the US Constitution is an archaic and oppressive document penned by slave holders to preserve their balance of power. Gen Z entering the workforce are well into this camp after years of high school and college brainwashing.

Totally agree. My guesses, in order-
  1. NY
  2. MA
  3. CO
  4. RI
  5. CT
  6. VT
The cabal of Marxist states push harder and harder against the Constitution and are generally taking it a la carte, ignoring what they want and exercising selective enforcement of their unconstitutional 'laws'. I should be able to retire at a relatively young age, and NH is at the top of my list. However, NY and NJ have already proven to be anti-FOPA, so I think that will eventually be ignored by commie states. I am reconsidering NH as I don't want to be isolated from free America and risk passage through hostile states.

A very strong element of leftist dogma is that the US Constitution is an archaic and oppressive document penned by slave holders to preserve their balance of power. Gen Z entering the workforce are well into this camp after years of high school and college brainwashing.
Can not find the correct text
But several states have a compact to follow california's lead , Including mass
Think gas cans, And that horrific spout that spills more gas than puts in
That's why I kept my military can and Donkey Dick.
Now showing my age...HaHa

Can not find the correct text
But several states have a compact to follow california's lead , Including mass
Think gas cans, And that horrific spout that spills more gas than puts in
That's why I kept my military can and Donkey Dick.
Now showing my age...HaHa
Those cans are a great example of how this lunacy is contagious. When my old ones are toast I buy racing cans.

Gas cans. Heh.

A few years back I went to fill up a few jerry cans at one of the local places. The attendant saw them and refused to turn the pump on, saying that it was illegal and the station across the street would call the fire marshals on them. Sounded like bullshit to me so...

I went across the street to the other station who happily let me fill up 3 cans.

Back
Top Bottom