They’re coming for your guns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Civilized will get you just so far. At some point, it's time to shoot. How do you think wars get started?
I have become a peacefull man. I don't wish to hurt anyone (anymore). But that doesn't mean I can't or couldn't if I was pushed hard enough. And governments have a habit of pushing things. Then, it'll be time for you to pick a side. You do realise that LEO wouldn't really stand a chance, don't you?

It may come as a surprise to you, but for some people it is more apealing to burn out then to fade away. Here's a quote for you:
"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever."
Try arguing that.

I agree with everything you just said. This is a perfect example of this whole thread. We agree on that statement. There are keys words though.. like "hard enough". Some guys have mentioned they have line in the sand and that's a good way to go. I just hope to God (THE REASON I POSTED) that that line is further then "I see my neighbor get his guns taken away so we all go shoot the LEOS" and that was posted. Along with "I'd drive home and shoot if i heard someone was getting guns taken away". That line is the line to Anarchy. I do have a line, it's just a bit closer.

I replied and answered your question. Now you have another point to fixate on.

Be smart in your career and get down off your high horse early on, because when you fall off the horse later on in old age it hurts alot more.

Sir, I know YOU did. Yet again the slander comes out. That reposting was for the guy who didn't listen to the question.

I'll try to sum it up, but it's buried like I knew it would be. A few guys on here keep saying they will shoot anyone who comes to take their guns. Someone even stated that it was their form of Offensive after they get beat down, etc. etc. So I asked if I had it clear:

Wait at home and buy ammo and guns (so everyone else can't shoot).... LET the crazy liberals pass dumb laws... then when someone comes to your door Shoot first, withoutout ever giving the legal system a try (or follow the Con.)? I asked that's the offensive? To sit and wait? To "vote". I gotta say going to the ballots once a year, or ever few years isn't really doing much. not when the other side is out there campaigning and getting OUR rights taken away.

"I'll try to sum it up, but it's buried like I knew it would be." Where did you bury your question?

The rest of your response seems to ask what the offensive is, reminding me that the others are campaigning and getting my rights taken away. Here's your answer:

"I'm campaigning too."-----Jason Flare

Take it to the bank.

where is your line purple monkey dishwasher you're ignoring me anyway.

Ignoring what? The brazzers comment? The Box 3 comment I agree with?

- - - Updated - - -

"I'll try to sum it up, but it's buried like I knew it would be." Where did you bury your question?

The rest of your response seems to ask what the offensive is, reminding me that the others are campaigning and getting my rights taken away. Here's your answer:

"I'm campaigning too."-----Jason Flare

Take it to the bank.

It was buried under all of the posts. Not mine, everyones in general

When I use the term Sir, I actually mean it. You can think anything you like about it, your choice. I do it for two reason. First and foremost, I believe in respecting EVERYONE and that's my sign of respect in a conversation. Second, if I can sit on here call guys like you "Sir" and mean it, then its practice for at work when I have that belligerent A*** who doesn't get why I'm locking him up after he slapped his girl around.

I said it before in this thread, your use of sir is kinda creepy and really does not come across a respectful. It's funny you say it's practice to use it on "guys like you", for when you need to show all the belligerent A***s you're arresting, who's boss (in a respectful way??) It just seems curious.

Please don't call me sir.

ballot box, soap box, jury box, cartridge box.

we're at stage 3.

i said we were at stage three, but overall we've got a total of four boxes. can't think of a name for that position, maybe the merry-go-round? anyway, if you meant to refer to that we're indeed on box #3 you did not articulate that very well and instead i'm just going with how it reads more like you skimmed my post (of course you read brazzers, every dude here read that) and ignored my last box.

you will not ignore my last box. i won't just let you roll over and go to sleep until i am satisfied.

Well, primus, at least you don't back down here. I like a guy who stands and fight. I give you that. You catch a lot of slack and you're still here. You have that going for you, in my book.

- - - Updated - - -

It was buried under all of the posts. Not mine, everyones in general

Here's my final post on this thread: Stay out of my life and I'll more than gladly stay out of yours.

Well, primus, at least you don't back down here. I like a guy who stands and fight. I give you that. You catch a lot of slack and you're still here. You have that going for you, in my book.

Agreed. I was just thinking that myself.

I said it before in this thread, your use of sir is kinda creepy and really does not come across a respectful. It's funny you say it's practice to use it on "guys like you", for when you need to show all the belligerent A***s you're arresting, who's boss (in a respectful way??) It just seems curious.

Please don't call me sir.

It's called restraint. For a thread thats so willing to show how brutal LEOS are (ones that don't toe the line with you anyways) and disrespectful they are and abuse you, etc. etc. A guy who is legitimately respectful, you guys still find a problem with it. And I HATE using the words "you guys". That's referring to a very few select guys here. It's not about who's BOSS, it's about me having the intestinal fortitude to stand there and let you kick scream, piss, moan, swear, belittle myself, and still try to be man enough to respect you. (not necessarily you, thats a general you).

It's called restraint. For a thread thats so willing to show how brutal LEOS are (ones that don't toe the line with you anyways) and disrespectful they are and abuse you, etc. etc. A guy who is legitimately respectful, you guys still find a problem with it. And I HATE using the words "you guys". That's referring to a very few select guys here. It's not about who's BOSS, it's about me having the intestinal fortitude to stand there and let you kick scream, piss, moan, swear, belittle myself, and still try to be man enough to respect you. (not necessarily you, thats a general you).

You were taught to build rapport with individuals with whom you make contact, correct?

i said we were at stage three, but overall we've got a total of four boxes. can't think of a name for that position, maybe the merry-go-round? anyway, if you meant to refer to that we're indeed on box #3 you did not articulate that very well and instead i'm just going with how it reads more like you skimmed my post (of course you read brazzers, every dude here read that) and ignored my last box.

you will not ignore my last box. i won't just let you roll over and go to sleep until i am satisfied.

Sir, you lost me. I read it. You said Box three. I'm assuming the next box is catridges, which equates to uprising and shooting someone? What do you want me to say? I know I know, it sucks for some guys on here because they want to see the big fight, the swearing and yelling and name calling. That's not me. not here to FIGHT anyone. Here to help guys and meet guys to help me.

Roll over and go to sleep until your satisfied? What does that even mean? That sounds pretty Tyrannical to me...

You were taught to build rapport with individuals with whom you make contact, correct?

Correct, hence me not bashing a single person here, even the ones who bash me. I just happen to disagree on a FEW SELECT things here. Some guys can't handle that and freak out and throw up the red flag and defensive measures and scream JBT JBT!!!. You've seen it on here Sir. You know I'm not lying.

Sir, you lost me. I read it. You said Box three. I'm assuming the next box is catridges, which equates to uprising and shooting someone? What do you want me to say? I know I know, it sucks for some guys on here because they want to see the big fight, the swearing and yelling and name calling. That's not me. not here to FIGHT anyone. Here to help guys and meet guys to help me.

Roll over and go to sleep until your satisfied? What does that even mean? That sounds pretty Tyrannical to me...

not tyrannical, but homosexual. it was a gay joke, i do those here. so do my stupid friends.

i'm more curious to know your actual stance and how much your rights mean to you, it appears that they mean something to you but that you'll happily fold and give them up if a court tells you so because the state is always right and will take care of you.

am i wrong? where's your line?

Correct, hence me not bashing a single person here, even the ones who bash me. I just happen to disagree on a FEW SELECT things here. Some guys can't handle that and freak out and throw up the red flag and defensive measures and scream JBT JBT!!!. You've seen it on here Sir. You know I'm not lying.

Right, but if you're making contact with an individual, and the term with which you repeatedly address that individual agitates them and causes them to bristle, would you continue using that term? I'm referring specifically to your overuse of "Sir".

again some thing is off about you primus. using sir way to much. i almost feel like your doing an interview for a paper or article

Thank you for clarifying that, so why yell to get a warrant anyways? Why read it if your mind was made up? You have that right to do EXACTLY what you just said, but that's not what the Con. says to do. What would that fix? Not a thing. You'd be another blurb on the news. Would that CHANGE the laws? Would it stop the next team from executing a warrant? Sure you could go down in a ball of flames of glory and some guys on here would be drinking an extra drink at the local pub in your honor. I say save the change the laws or fight it civilized. But we will never see eye to eye on that which is the great part about this country. We both like guns. We both want guns. We both think others should have them and defend themselves. I just don't think it's worth dying for before I ever tried anything else.

Let's expand on why I would shoot in that situation:

If I take your position and hand over my guns, what is next? What happens if I go to court and they agree with the unjust law and say I can't have my guns back? What then?

It's hard to physically fight back when you've already surrendered your best weapons.

There's an awfully lot of dead people who thought it would be OK to hand their arms over to a government that passed laws banning them. I'll never be one of those people.

THAT IS WHY YOU SHOOT FIRST.

again some thing is off about you primus. using sir way to much. i almost feel like your doing an interview for a paper or article

in that case boy will the part about me be interesting.

"a banana-suit-wearing apparent homosexual in love with peasant rifles who is a rampant advocate of freedom and liberty but has no sense of social decorum and says whatever, whenever. this person is to be avoided at all costs."

[laugh]

not tyrannical, but homosexual. it was a gay joke, i do those here. so do my stupid friends.

i'm more curious to know your actual stance and how much your rights mean to you, it appears that they mean something to you but that you'll happily fold and give them up if a court tells you so because the state is always right and will take care of you.

am i wrong? where's your line?

Like I've said many times, I believe in the Con, ALL the time. Not just when it suits my needs. I'll try this again, please don't bash till it's over:

The Con. says that the state has a right to pas laws. The body that passes these laws must be made up of US, people. If the state passes a bogus law, then the poeple US fight it in court. We go to court, appeal (laid out in Con.) and it goes alllll the way up to SJC in MA. Of Supreme Court. There they decide if its Constitutional or "lawful". I didn't decide this process.

So to me, if SOMEHOW something was passed and went through ALL of the processes legitimately, then I'd follow it UNLESS it was something obvious such as "murder all people wearing purple". That is why the guys who just sit home buy ammo and dig trenches aren't helping anyone. I swore to uphold the WHOLE Con. not jsut certain pieces.

NOW: We have the Natural Rights portion. I belive in defense of one's life. I believe you have the right to protect yourself. But you can protect yourself with sticks, stones, knives, etc. The Natural Rights were around waaayyyy before there were AR-15s. And will be there after them. So to hang anyones whole argument on them doesn't fly.

Right, but if you're making contact with an individual, and the term with which you repeatedly address that individual agitates them and causes them to bristle, would you continue using that term? I'm referring specifically to your overuse of "Sir".

The guys who have stated they don't like it I dropped it. Also, there are SO MANY dudes on here shooting away I can't tell (except for a handful) who is new and whos been bashing for days. I'll try to cut it back, but please understand (EVERYONE) it's WHO I am. It's been ingrained in me to START with respect. It's not condescending, it's a rule I live by.

Great watching C Span as Feinstein and her lackys like Al Franken strip people of their 2nd amendment rights. So far AWB VERSION II is moving forward. Really wipes out high cap mags, lots of semi autos, lots of guns that have pistol grips etcc just a friggin mess....ammo will go down since there will not be much to shoot aside from shotguns

Can't believe I'm wading into the clusterf*ck of a thread, I should know better.
Some people, depending how and where they were raised will address someone as "sir" as a default salutation. You'll find it a lot with the more gentile Southeners and especially those with strict military backgrounds. It's the way I was raised and it takes considerable effort to break yourself of that.

Like I've said many times, I believe in the Con, ALL the time. Not just when it suits my needs. I'll try this again, please don't bash till it's over:

The Con. says that the state has a right to pas laws. The body that passes these laws must be made up of US, people. If the state passes a bogus law, then the poeple US fight it in court. We go to court, appeal (laid out in Con.) and it goes alllll the way up to SJC in MA. Of Supreme Court. There they decide if its Constitutional or "lawful". I didn't decide this process.

So to me, if SOMEHOW something was passed and went through ALL of the processes legitimately, then I'd follow it UNLESS it was something obvious such as "murder all people wearing purple". That is why the guys who just sit home buy ammo and dig trenches aren't helping anyone. I swore to uphold the WHOLE Con. not jsut certain pieces.

NOW: We have the Natural Rights portion. I belive in defense of one's life. I believe you have the right to protect yourself. But you can protect yourself with sticks, stones, knives, etc. The Natural Rights were around waaayyyy before there were AR-15s. And will be there after them. So to hang anyones whole argument on them doesn't fly.

when the laws are unconstitutional and pushed through using unconstitutional methods such as the buying of votes, gerrymandering for redistricting to put moonbats in office, etc. what happens then? that's what's happening now, dude.

on the surface it appears that all these processes are legitimate--but they clearly are not and full of holes and bullshit if you look. so what then? what now?

sticks and stones won't do much good when you've handed over your rifle and it is now in the personal collection of one of your own oppressors. think about it.

If I take your position and hand over my guns, what is next? What happens if I go to court and they agree with the unjust law and say I can't have my guns back? What then?

When that happens, the country is already lost. We already have more liberals than conservatives within our borders. So even an all out revolution wont change much at that point as the liberals will simply vote more liberals back into office. I know this sucks to hear, but more and more conservatives are starting to think this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom