They’re coming for your guns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for clarifying. But it doesn't answer my question. If the legislation passes it, the judge approves its, it's illegal untill the courts say otherwise. Insert....nuclear weapon instead of firearm into that response.... difference is you disagree with any firearms being illegal (as do I do, even thoug this part will not be read), but you aggree nuclear material should be illegal and confiscated with that exacty process (warrant, etc.)

I just want to clarify that you are cool with any law being enforced that is passed by legislation?

Were you sleeping earlier when others reminded you that Nazis, Stalin, et al occurred by following the law?

Dude if you aren't a jbt then none of those comments were directed at you. But the butthurt coming out of your posts seems to say otherwise. Why be offended if it doesn't hit close to home?

Because it's no different then people on CNN talking smack about GUN NUTS. If they saw this thread they would freak!! And you mistake exasperation and bangin head against wall as "butthurt". You stand up against 30 dudes who call you every name, ridicule every word, and just disregard any good thing you say or agreement you make, and do it with a smile and patience to STILL try and reach out and be helpful. Then see how your ass feels...

Try not being a cop and owning guns in Mass. Then tell me how your ass feels.

I just want to clarify that you are cool with any law being enforced that is passed by legislation?

Were you sleeping earlier when others reminded you that Nazis, Stalin, et al occurred by following the law?

I wouldn't say ANY law passed. I don't believe in many absoloutes. If a law was passed shooting every person wearing purple I wouldn't follow it. But if it's a remotely resonable idea passed by the populus then thats why we hae the Leg.

- - - Updated - - -

Try not being a cop and owning guns in Mass. Then tell me how your ass feels.

I've yet to use my LEO status to own anything. All my new mags are from the Mil. Everyting else is MA compliant. Yet I still shoot straight and far.

- - - Updated - - -

If we, on NES, passed legislation that flies in the face of the Constitution, it would be about as legally binding as any such laws passed by Congress that Primus has no problem enforcing.

Did I miss the citizens of this state electing you to some position?

Because it's no different then people on CNN talking smack about GUN NUTS. If they saw this thread they would freak!! And you mistake exasperation and bangin head against wall as "butthurt". You stand up against 30 dudes who call you every name, ridicule every word, and just disregard any good thing you say or agreement you make, and do it with a smile and patience to STILL try and reach out and be helpful. Then see how your ass feels...

You've told us your an LEO. You don't understand the Constitution. You don't understand the Bill of Rights. You've admitted in a previous post that you get fuzzy and you don't understand where or how rights work. Of course people going to ridicule you, you're a f***ing moron.

How are you being helpful? No sarcasm imlied....honest question

- - - Updated - - -

After reading the entirety of this thread I just wanted to say thank you to ochmude and 5-0 for understanding that everyone is human before they are anything else. As humans and law abiding citizens, our natural rights are protected by the Constitution, and that doesn't depend on whether you're a garbage man, investor, farmer, LEO, or anything else. They understand how important the 2A is to everyone. They understand the true meaning of freedom, and I am proud to call them my countrymen. You guys, like many on this board, are true Patriots first and foremost.

It also saddens me that other people don't see this the same way and forget that at the end of the day we are all human. We all deserve to have our natural rights, especially our freedoms preserved. No matter who you are, what you do for a living, or what ideals you have, if you are a law abiding citizen then you deserve to be free, period. This is what our country was founded on, and this is what so many men and women fought and died for. We need to keep freedom in tact.

I've yet to use my LEO status to own anything. All my new mags are from the Mil.

Do you carry new magazines over 10 rounds on your job? Do your patrol rifles use Pmags? Your status confers benefits then.

And your mil status doesn't exclude you from shit. Whatever you have from them that is not compliant, its your LE status that would protect you if caught. Guess what though. Eeops doesn't even buy that excuse unless you're actually on duty. That's their current philosophy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I plead to the higher powers, PLEASE let this thread run its course. I want to see how long it takes for one side to blink (or give up). This has been one of the most "EPIC" threads I have ever been involved with. See you all in the AM. Give me something to read during breakfast...thanks!

Do you carry new magazines over 10 rounds on your job? Do your patrol rifles use Pmags? Your status confers benefits then.

And your mil status doesn't exclude you from shit. Whatever you have from them that is not compliant, its your LE status that would protect you if caught. Guess what though. Eeops doesn't even buy that excuse unless you're actually on duty. That's their current philosophy.

Sir you are correct and I am wrong with my previous statement when put like that. I meant off duty. I apologize for any confusion.

- - - Updated - - -

I try to be helpful like this.... read careful PLEASE if you've read nothing else....

My intent was never to stir up any bees nest. Hard to stir it up if 99% of my posts are me agreeing with people in complete sincerity. I was trying to be helpful by providing the other side of the coin with the SAME GOAL. Most people on here have said, buy guns and ammo and dig in and wait till them come knocking, then rise and shoot. (at least in this forum). I say, follow the Constitution. Follow the checks and balances. As follows:

1. Fight the bill by electing pro gun guys. Or protest/ rally to make your voice hear bad Politicians.
2. IF a bill gets passed thats bogus then let it go it's course and fight it in the courts. I can name mulitple examples the NRA has done this and won.
3. IF it's unconstitutional, let the Supreme Court decide it. ITS IN THE CONSTITUTION that thats how it works.
4. IF for some reason, the Supreme Court decides it's constitutional, the legislation decides its good, then elect new officials who will REPEL.
5. IF you can't get it repealed, can't get the Supreme Court to say its ok, Can't get legislation to pass a good bill in the first place, then unfortuantely for us, the Constitution still WINS. That paper gave rise to this exact process I outlined.

If anyone has a clear and concise response to that send it. Hopefullly I can read it in between the dumb photos, rude responses, demeaning answers, and just nonsense that follows from SOME.

Me trying to help is in the spirit of this nation. This Forum is the nation right now. Everyone on here is that scared sheep someone is tryign to take your stuff (nation is scared of guns) and I'm the minority agreeing, but just NOT toeing the line and regurgitating stuff. I want guns, not blood shed. And that's not me being a LEO, thats me being a husband, father, veteran, etc.

Last edited:
I keep reading. I don't know why, but I do. At least six people have said the exact same thing in different ways. You Can't possibly be this disconnected with reality and still be in a position that deals with actual human interaction.

This guy got his own firearm collection taking away...
Gun confiscation has begun - Virginia Beach Conservative | Examiner.com
Who will be next?
They are doing the drill to Kill the American people who is not turning up their firearms..
Feds identify 2nd Amendment activists as terrorists in Ohio drill - Virginia Beach Conservative | Examiner.com

Um, that guy was suspected of trafficing firearms illegally from another country by the hundreds if not thousands. Quite a different situation than you and I. A lot of people keep saying that if the gov better enforced the laws we have in place now, we would never need more gun laws. And I agree that we do NOT need more guns laws. But we can't freak out when they enforce laws that have been in the books for many years.

Last edited:
I try to be helpful like this.... read careful PLEASE if you've read nothing else....

1. Fight the bill by electing pro gun guys. Or protest/ rally to make your voice hear bad Politicians.
2. IF a bill gets passed thats bogus then let it go it's course and fight it in the courts. I can name mulitple examples the NRA has done this and won.
3. IF it's unconstitutional, let the Supreme Court decide it. ITS IN THE CONSTITUTION that thats how it works.
4. IF for some reason, the Supreme Court decides it's constitutional, the legislation decides its good, then elect new officials who will REPEL.
5. IF you can't get it repealed, can't get the Supreme Court to say its ok, Can't get legislation to pass a good bill in the first place, then unfortuantely for us, the Constitution still WINS. That paper gave rise to this exact process I outlined.

Actually it isn't. The u.s constitution doesn't grant the supreme court the power of judicial review.

Constitution of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts

Article I. All men are born free and equal, and have certain natural, essential, and unalienable rights; among which may be reckoned the right of enjoying and defending their lives and liberties; that of acquiring, possessing, and protecting property; in fine, that of seeking and obtaining their safety and happiness.

Article XVII. The people have a right to keep and to bear arms for the common defence.

Article XXIV. Laws made to punish for actions done before the existence of such laws, and which have not been declared crimes by preceding laws, are unjust, oppressive, and inconsistent with the fundamental principles of a free government.

"I, do truly and sincerely acknowledge, profess, testify and declare, that the Commonwealth of Massachusetts is, and of right ought to be, a free, sovereign and independent state; and I do swear, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the said commonwealth, and that I will defend the same against traitorous conspiracies and all hostile attempts whatsoever."

Article III, Section 1, mandates the creation of a Supreme Court and commissioning of Justices:
The judicial power of the United States, shall be vested in one Supreme Court, and in such inferior courts as the Congress may from time to time ordain and establish. The judges, both of the supreme and inferior courts, shall hold their offices during good behaviour, and shall, at stated times, receive for their services, a compensation, which shall not be diminished during their continuance in office.

Article III, Section 2, of the US Constitution explicitly spells out the responsibility of the Court:
The judicial power shall extend to all cases, in law and equity, arising under this Constitution, the laws of the United States, and treaties made, or which shall be made, under their authority;--to all cases affecting ambassadors, other public ministers and consuls;--to all cases of admiralty and maritime jurisdiction;--to controversies to which the United States shall be a party;--to controversies between two or more states;--between a state and citizens of another state [later revoked by the 11th Amendment];--between citizens of different states;--between citizens of the same state claiming lands under grants of different states, and between a state, or the citizens thereof, and foreign states, citizens or subjects.

I keep reading. I don't know why, but I do. At least six people have said the exact same thing in different ways. You Can't possibly be this disconnected with reality and still be in a position that deals with actual human interaction.

Good quote at the bottom of your post.

So, primus... while we're waiting for agents of the .gov to decide if what the .gov is doing to us is right or wrong, what exactly would you have us do when that same .gov comes knocking in the meantime?

If TPTB were to pass legislation requiring that firstborn daughters were to be raped on the eve of their 15th birthday, would you expect us to sit idly and wait while the .gov decided if they really had the power to do what they'd already decided they have the power to do?

Perhaps it's not clear. The 2am is explicitly intended as a means with which the citizens are able to "weigh in" on that which the .gov does and does not have the power to do. If you let the .gov dictate the way that tool is to be utilized, you might as well not have it at all. Which is why plenty of us here have a line in the sand that we're willing to give up everything for if you and those of your profession cross.

You say "I'll enforce it, that's my job". Your job will end up costing you dearly if you don't figure out now how to calibrate your own damn moral compass.

"I regret that I have but one life to give"... But me and mine aren't going to be giving at a 1:1 exchange rate.

Originally Posted by ochmude http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...coming-your-guns-post3014389.html#post3014389
I don't doubt it. He and I have exchanged words at length outside of the public forum. I can assure you he is a genuinely good person. As for the "kill cops" posts, a couple weeks after Sandy Hook, I got into a discussion with one of my partners, who is also one of my academy classmates, that happens to have a much more liberal mindset than myself. He started making statements in support of confiscation. I told him in very plain English that if he ever knocked on my door to confiscate my firearms, I'd shoot him in the doorway. I also reminded him that we went through the academy together and I was the high shooter for my section, whereas he almost didn't graduate due to barely qualing. He and I don't speak anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

This is on Page 35, quoted by someone else. Hence why I was bringing up him taking other guys guns..
You asked 5-0 if he's ever taken guns due to a 209a because I said I'd shoot someone that tried to confiscate my firearms? You are aware that he and I are different people, right?

Blame Forum Runner for any typos and such.

You asked 5-0 if he's ever taken guns due to a 209a because I said I'd shoot someone that tried to confiscate my firearms? You are aware that he and I are different people, right?

Blame Forum Runner for any typos and such.

But but but... You cops all look the same![rofl]

The problem with the "let the courts decide if it is unjust" is that the unjust law will already be passed and imposed on people, and their rights are being trampled on, all the while it needs to go thru the legal system to say whether it is just or not? What if takes 2 years for a ruling... that means citizens can be victim of unjust laws during that time?

My intent was never to stir up any bees nest. Hard to stir it up if 99% of my posts are me agreeing with people in complete sincerity. I was trying to be helpful by providing the other side of the coin with the SAME GOAL. Most people on here have said, buy guns and ammo and dig in and wait till them come knocking, then rise and shoot. (at least in this forum). I say, follow the Constitution. Follow the checks and balances. As follows:

If anyone has a clear and concise response to that send it. Hopefullly I can read it in between the dumb photos, rude responses, demeaning answers, and just nonsense that follows from SOME.

Me trying to help is in the spirit of this nation. This Forum is the nation right now. Everyone on here is that scared sheep someone is tryign to take your stuff (nation is scared of guns) and I'm the minority agreeing, but just NOT toeing the line and regurgitating stuff. I want guns, not blood shed. And that's not me being a LEO, thats me being a husband, father, veteran, etc.

You're wrong stopping at point 5. I tried to point out in a previous post, your point 5 is where consideration of civil disobedience begins, along with what level of disobedience you will choose. A bad law that contradicts a previously enforced good law must be resisted, and if legal channels will not do that, active disobedience will. For what kind of disobedience, see my previous post.

So what you are saying is that you are personally satisfied and supportive of everything that happened in Germany. Please clarify this point, because what they did there satisfied every single one of your points and was legit law. Please offer an explanation.

You won't find a more pro active group of people in regards of trying to get things changed the right way. I think my sig line sums up your views nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom