• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

the town of west boylston is unbelievable

It showed for me. You were considerably more polite than anything I could think of to say.

What an appallingly ill mannered person he is... ("Charlie")

As most of you know, I like the law and anytime I can politely throw that in some a-hole's face, that is my preferred method. Hopefully Wayne's lawyer is aware of this and can use it to squash the lawsuits. To get back any money, Wayne will have to sue for harassment. No idea how that would go, but he realistically can't do that until all their BS is done and over with (it also adds to his case).

From the article:

"Lastly, a few of The Banner readers shoot on the Almstroms' property. We ask them to shoot elsewhere as there are many fine, legitimate public ranges nearby to patronize without disturbing their neighbors."

Where are these many public ranges that I can patronize? Anyone have a list?

From the article:

"Lastly, a few of The Banner readers shoot on the Almstroms' property. We ask them to shoot elsewhere as there are many fine, legitimate public ranges nearby to patronize without disturbing their neighbors."

Where are these many public ranges that I can patronize? Anyone have a list?

Lastly, a few of crybabies bought houses near the Almstroms' property. We ask them to live elsewhere as there are many fine, legitimate housing developments to patronize without disturbing their neighbors

It is always comical to me that these people are bothered by the 'loud noise' more than legitimate safety concerns, like a ricochet, or even the direction of fire.

It is always comical to me that these people are bothered by the 'loud noise' more than legitimate safety concerns, like a ricochet, or even the direction of fire.

Yeah I know, right?! Because the number of those (provable/legit) incidents can be counted on the fingers of a one armed man that lost several of his remaining fingers in industrial accidents.

Worry about real, genuine threats, like people driving too fast through residential neighborhoods and killing kids, or politicians selling their souls and our futures for cash, or our police gunning down troubled teenaged girls or heck, maybe even just the price of gas.

Sorry Charlie, you bought a house in a neighborhood where a man chooses to exercise his God given, Constitutionally guaranteed rights. A man that bought his house FORTY-FIVE years ago, fully 25 years before YOU did.

Last edited:
I've often thought it was idiotic that we require silencers on motocycles but forbid them on guns.

(and yes, I know, suppressors, not silencers, but silencer sounds cool - all James Bond like...)

Donald Trump JR said basically the same thing during an interview with Silencerco's CEO recently. His dad is supporting the Hearing Protection Act to deregulate silencers from NFA.

I could have sworn that Wayne is giving up the fight and shutting down the range at the end of October. Anyone else hear that?

I could have sworn that Wayne is giving up the fight and shutting down the range at the end of October. Anyone else hear that?

He's shutting down his FFL business is what I heard. I don't think he plans on closing the range as they're not the same thing.

What daddysuperfly said. Continuing to shoot on his personal range open is what his Atty stated at the Town Meetings.

Back
Top Bottom