The NRA is the new KKK? Seriously?

What a meat stick.

The sad part is even more even keeled Americans see the NRA as just another lobbying organization. I rarely see politicians decry the NRA's safety or shooting programs.

THIS IS SO REDIC!!!!!!!!! THE NEW KKK? what is going on in this guys head? carrying a gun makes you want to shot children? mayne those are his thoughts when he drives by kids....SMFH.......

Whitlock's an asshat. I'll call him on his comment. His attempt at making gun ownership a racial issue to draw lefty groups to his cause in the name of what he'll call. NRA kkk racism.

where people somehow think a gun enhances their liberty, and that people somehow think a gun makes them safer. It just doesn’t.

Umm.. yeah.It does.

A gun turns some kids listening to music into a murder scene.

Excuse me? What?

You know, kids listening to some loud music, you don’t like it, you go home and complain to your wife. But when you have a gun, you open fire, potentially, and take the life of a child.

Oh do I? I just open fire at kids listening to loud music? Alrighty then.

4upypuby.jpg

We all know the NRA are not the new KKK. They have been racist for a while now...

tumblr_lxjm4n4umw1rn1xxfo1_400.gif

You know, the other day as I was shooting my fully loaded extra killy Glock AK47 with a 100 round clip into a group of teens listening to music I thought "Hey, I need to join the NRAKKK" [rolleyes]

logic is not not one of this morons strong points.

he is good at rhyming and fire starting though.

the nra is the aaa, no the nba, the usa, the kkk,eieio (repeat the chorus)

So did anyone listen to this crap? Didn't I just hear him say kids listening to music makes them do this, So did he mean that crap rap really is the culprit to the feeble minded black youth? I believe it was at point 1:09, I just really wish that these ignorant people could be sent back to africa to get enslaved by their own race again to mine diamonds for the black market.

Charles.

This guy needs a clue-by-four. Gun control was started in this country by white, racist democrats to try and keep black people from owning guns.

The NRA published some pictures a number of years ago of a southern NAACP chapter that had become an affiliated NRA Shooting Club. This is back in the 20s or 30s and the local chapters were trying to protect themselves from the Klan.

B

Back
Top Bottom