The New GOAL Newsletter

I have no idea if this is the right place to post this, but I received the newsletter today and I want to congratulate everyone involved.

While it will most certainly evolve,this issue is light years ahead of the other rag.

Honestly, I had decided not to renew my membership this summer, but it now appears with the new blood that GOAL is well on the road to actually representing the rights of MA gun owners.

Congrats again![smile]

Yep!! Such an improvement!

Since I elect to go paperless and try to save GOAL some dollars on the cost of printing and shipping, it is my understanding that as long as I am getting the E-Mail Newsletter I should be all set. I had called way back and cancelled the Outdoor Messenger too. Is this correct? I don't want the print edition.

Yep!! Such an improvement!

Since I elect to go paperless and try to save GOAL some dollars on the cost of printing and shipping, it is my understanding that as long as I am getting the E-Mail Newsletter I should be all set. I had called way back and cancelled the Outdoor Messenger too. Is this correct? I don't want the print edition.

That seems to be the case.

Friday News said:
Going forward to next months issue, we plan to only mail the newspaper to our members that choose to receive print media from GOAL. If you have been receiving print media from GOAL in the past, you will continue to do so.

You beat me to it. I got mine yesterday and so far have only read the first few pages. After it dawned on me how much better it was, I double checked the cover to see what I was reading. Yup, it wasn't TOM. I'm actually going to read it now before using it for kindling.

Kudos to GOAL for all of their positive changes lately!

Received mine today as well, immediately sent an email to Tara to put me on the "no hard copy" list. Like Yanci, I'll read it online.
Let's save the org some $$!

Got the digital version last week, got the print version yesterday. At first I thought it was TOM being sent to me, then I looked closely and realized that not only was there real content, but it was printed in more than one color!

GOAL Members, please help GOAL out by electing to "Opt Out" of receiving the snail mail version of GOAL News. e-mail [email protected] with the title "unsubscribe" (don't forget to include your name/address, or GOAL Member # in the body of the e-mail)

Every member that opts out saves GOAL 37.5 cents per month, it adds up.

Last edited:
GOAL Members, please help GOAL out by electing to "Opt Out" of receiving the snail mail version of GOAL News. e-mail [email protected] with the title "unsubscribe" (don't forget to include your name/address, or GOAL Member # in the body of the e-mail)

Done, you guys keep up the good work.

Would love to hear the metrics in a few months, like "nn% of members opted out, saving GOAL $dddd per month, while unique IP hits on the online version rose from x to y (daily/monthly/whatever)"

Got mine today in Cape Cod...nice little shout out to Derek on page 14!!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

If I might make a humble suggestion - it might be worthwhile to send a few copies to each of the clubs in MA every month. Might drum up some new (or former) customers if they see the new publication.

Got mine, and I really like being able to read the hardcopy edition. I read a lot online, but the paper version is nice to leaf through while sitting on the couch and relaxing. Plus there was excellent coverage of my club (Worcester Pistol and Rifle). I'd be happy to pay a bit extra for the paper copy (maybe it's just because I'm an old geezer...)

Back
Top Bottom