• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Mass Licening Survey Launches Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for including us Non-Residents. I pay $100/year and it was 3mo late renewing due to a lengthy wait for an interview and send to FBI and MA mental institutions AFTER all the prior wait.

I just linked this thread and the survey in the guide to gun rights in your MA town thread. Hopefully that'll get some more people to see it.

Had mine over a year so I'm not filling it out per the directions, but I'll take a copy of the link to our next club meeting.

Thanks for spreading the word folks. We really need a lot of people to answer these questions. We want statistically significant data to work from.

I'm still 3 years out on my renewal, but we just filled out the survey for my girlfriend. She got her LTC/A in January, 2011.

Thank you guys for busting your asses behind the scenes. Another donation will be made from us shortly.

edit: You spelled "licensing" wrong in the title.[smile]

Last edited:
Oops... I did the survey and I applied in 2007. Sorry. I did share your status on Facebook though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom