• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Gun Parlor helping the antis..

My guess is they're probably censoring and deleting the posts that they don't want people to see....

naw...not yet....i guess you have to know what you're doing to see all the recent posts.....noreaster78 set me straight.....the negative comments are starting to pile up now.....I'm sure they'll get to deleting them all in the morning..

So when are the newsies that illegally ordered and took possession of ammunition against Massachusetts state law then admitted it in the free press going to get arrested?

They had a licensed employee place and receive the order.

WCVB didn't send a video guy and a reporter half way across the state on a whim, I would bet TGP was complicit in some way or form if I were a betting man.

Do we really need their ad revenue that bad? I know now that I am back I need to go green again, this would be a good reason for a few of us to do it and tell them to take their ad and stuff it.

"This is just putting the stuff in the hands of the wrong people," the man said. “You don't want someone who shouldn't have a gun that's got a gun [and] now they have an unlimited supply of ammo through the mail."

"I think people would be very surprised by that and outraged, and that is in fact why we have laws in Massachusetts that prohibit that kind of conduct," Healey said. “We don't want to see people stockpiling ammunition illegally and unlawfully here in Massachusetts.",fur HEALEY

Wow, 450 and 2000rd purchases.i need a safe space.

It doesn't take a ffl more than about 5 seconds in this state to realize you keep reporters out of your shop!

This.

Especially after 7/20, when we transcended that trivial requirement for our gun laws even having to be written down somewhere, NO ONE has an excuse. It's not as though the Gun Parlor was just selling deer rifles and airguns and weren't affected by that insanity either.

They took down the contact form on their webpage. But, you can still click on the email address at top of main page, and send an email, which I did.

naw...not yet....i guess you have to know what you're doing to see all the recent posts.....noreaster78 set me straight.....the negative comments are starting to pile up now.....I'm sure they'll get to deleting them all in the morning..

Right after they post adds for over priced sig ammo and new glocks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know, I read the article and came in here to tell you guys to put your pitchforks down, TGP didn't rat anybody out. But, no.

Nitwits at TGP didn't learn a damn thing from what happened last year. I'm sure it wasn't malicious, but it was patently, inexcusably stupid, and damaging to all of us.

Guaranteed one of those idiots will come here and cry about how they had no idea the "investigative" reporters would twist their intentions like that. Boo hoo.

This whole hit piece is contrived, from start to finish. Would not surprise me in the least to know that Healey was on board from the beginning.

"It’s alarming because in our purchase, anyone with just a credit card could have gotten their hands on that ammunition."

No that's not alarming at all. Not one bit.

You know, I read the article and came in here to tell you guys to put your pitchforks down, TGP didn't rat anybody out. But, no.

Nitwits at TGP didn't learn a damn thing from what happened last year. I'm sure it wasn't malicious, but it was patently, inexcusably stupid, and damaging to all of us.

Guaranteed one of those idiots will come here and cry about how they had no idea the "investigative" reporters would twist their intentions like that. Boo hoo.

This whole hit piece is contrived, from start to finish. Would not surprise me in the least to know that Healey was on board from the beginning.

Exactly.
The only thing way in hell we can ever look good in this state is if it's either done live. Or it's dual recorded. So when the edit happens you can release the truth. (Like in that Couric hit job)

I already removed them... When have I ever not been on the right side of the 2nd Amendment?
My green expires on Veterans Day, and I say this is enough, I’m gonna shut up and go black..

and things like like this drag me right back in[iwojima]

eta: in

Last edited:

Wrong. I dont' doubt for a second that they didn't like people getting their ammo elsewhere let alone from CT. As much as you think they got duped I think they were a part of the whole thing. F the gun parlor

My first thought was that TGP owner just changed his shirt for the computer segment.
That rifles probably on display right now.

My green expires on Veterans Day, and I say this is enough, I’m gonna shut up and go black..

and things like like this drag me right back in[iwojima]
I am as die-hard as they get with the 2nd. Do or F-ing Die in my book. It isn't grey, its black and white. I would hope you'd know this by now. And I already sent you a PM. [grin]

So that means pretty much no out-of-state FFLs can sell in MA, no?

the sale doesn't happen here, so no dealer license is required. just like no sales tax.
Even if the dealer wanted to try an comply with an invalid interpretation, the dealer is outside MA, therefore cannot even apply for a MA dealers license.

Back
Top Bottom