• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Gun Parlor helping the antis..

That video makes furious. It is hard enough to live under this tyrannical state, no thanks to our fellow whistle blowing gun owner and TGP. I was just starting to like that shop too after a few transfers there. Maybe Pullman Arms should start selling again!

Either that or they (think) that they know better.

The Gun Room was the most hated shop on NES for like a decade and it still took one of the original owners dying and many years for that place to die off.

"The Rat" is going through death throes, but that incident happened almost a decade ago too... and from the looks of it, ironically enough, his business is more than likely getting killed by Gartman + BPS.... not so much NES, although I bet we played a role in that regard to some degree or another in terms of driving business to Gartman/BPS over time.

As far as I know North Shore Firearms is still in business.... although I would not be surprised if the threads here hurt them badly, would not surprise me at all.

Gun Parlor probably thinks they're immune because nocentma gun owners are the biggest group of lazebags on the planet. (and there's not a lot of competition in the region, honestly, other than a handful of smaller shops. )

I've never been there but after this, certainly won't be setting foot in there.

I gave MFS a pass for their media debacle (I think their actions were more stupidity in that case than malice) but these actions, at this level.... how do they think they could NOT go to the media and cause problems for gun owners by doing this? That's more than just clueless, that's willfully ignorant and malicious, frankly.

-Mike

What did north shore firearms do? I was planning on heading up there to browse this weekend, but if its as bad as this ill have to pass.

I've been to their store once to do a FTF transfer. They were nice enough to let us use the wifi and the guys running the counter were very nice. The place looks like a great range/store. And I always thought it would be a long drive and difficult to get to but it's not...it's actually fairly convenient. I was considering going there again to use the range and buy a carbine.

But... I'll never give go there again and I'll never spend my money there after this.

What did north shore firearms do? I was planning on heading up there to browse this weekend, but if its as bad as this ill have to pass.

They ratted some guy out who kept calling the shop asking dumb questions about silencers or something. Kopsch showed at his house, gave him shit and found him in violation of some dumb laws. I don't think we could ever prove it but the gut instinct around here was that NSF sold this guy down the river to keep themselves from getting prosecuted for selling the guy a preban magazine or something like that without checking for ltc. ( the guy they ratted on was a known previous customer of the store... ) if you want the specifics somebody else will end up posting a link to the thread which is probably closed but has 9000 posts in it.

Whoever did this should be barred from every range in the state.

That's a tall order considering there's a bunch of ranges that would practically give people like either party a hand job. Someone on here not all that long ago said their club sent out a bulletin about bump stocks, and the context of the bulletin was that bump stocks were now banned on their ranges. Not that people should contact their legislator or anything pro-rights like that. With "friends" like that, and like these people who went to the media... who needs enemies? The Quislings are all around us.

-Mike

I don't recall which one (South Shore, Cape maybe?), some FUDD club had John Rosenthal as a member.

There are enough internet savvy guys in here to figure out who that sheep gun owner is.

We need to recall the NES Magnum PI team..... I gotta see if I can page GSG...... [rofl]

That's a pretty unique looking AK he's holding there, someone might recognize it... just saying [wink]

aS9Gip2.jpg

Video is on YouTube now...

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else struggling with someone buying ammo online without a license? I don't even believe that. Have they provided evidence of it?

Anyone else struggling with someone buying ammo online without a license? I don't even believe that. Have they provided evidence of it?

I know you know better. But honestly does it f-ing matter. In 95% of the other states in this union Americans can buy ammo online. Healey hates the constitution, and she hates freedom. Channel 5 is in her back pocket.

I was trying not to watch it but I did it to myself.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh my god is the concerned gun owner a piece of shit. What a ****ing traitorous pussy piece of garbage.

Let's also not forget the "properly licensed" cvb staffer, who is also a piece of shit traitor. **** you *******!

Notice the video is shot in the gun parlor? They did way more than just state facts, they let them use their business and name as a springboard for their hit piece. I won't step foot in there again, and will do my best to stop others from doing so.
No I hadn't seen the video. Now that I have, I have one question for the Gun Parlor. Did they actually record that scene with your range and the reporter? There are some things that make me think it might have been an edit job. If it's real you are complisent in the act. If they edited in the reporter, and you take action against them misrepresenting you, then I could forgive your stupidity.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Disgusting. How pathetic is that gun owner too? Omg 2k rounds so scary. Some of us actually shoot.

It seems to me that many here are assuming the media went through their staff to find a complicit LTC holder when the far more likely scenario is that they went through their staff to manufacture one. They found an employee/staffer who was already anti-rights (STOP using the term anti-gun) who happened to live in a 'Yellow' or 'Green' city/town, paid said person's LTC application fee (probably with a quid-pro-quo advancement arrangement), and set this newly-minted LTC holder out on a mission. I've not viewed/read the source material (I'm too mad/fed-up), but nothing presented here implies this person even owns a firearm, or if they* do that it was owned before this 'sting operation' began.

We'll never really know who it was, and I, personally, am mostly OK with that. Still, publicize the fact that no one knows who these people are. Wherever you can; with as many people as you can; bring up the question 'who is this "concerned LTC holder"'?

*American English already contains a gender-neutral, singular; 'they', in this context, exists.

No I hadn't seen the video. Now that I have, I have one question for the Gun Parlor. Did they actually record that scene with your range and the reporter? There are some things that make me think it might have been an edit job. If it's real you are complisent in the act. If they edited in the reporter, and you take action against them misrepresenting you, then I could forgive your stupidity.

Are you serious or are you a relative?

This incident is so disturbing on many levels. Listen to what AG says about "buying ammo on line" and "stock-piling ammo."
You know what's coming next.
WCVB has always been anti-2A. I remember Ted Reinstein when he did anti-2A pieces for Chronical. It was probably very easy for Kathy Curran to get a co-worker with a LTC to co-operate with her investigation. Shame on him and all the other co-conspirators.
Best regards.

You mean the part where they say they are in the Gun Parlor's state of the art range? Or when they are talking to the owner at his counter? Or the pictures of ammo on the shelves of the gun parlor? There is no forgiveness here. The Gun Parlor knew exactly what they were doing.

I wasn't able to watch the video until 5 minutes ago, but this scene alone looks pretty damning.

ou9NVLw.jpg

The way they carefully lined up the ammo, with the reporter in the background, and panned across it, should
have set off alarms.

For a short segment on local news, that's going the extra mile to make some point, grab the viewers attention,
and you know it isn't going to be in our favor.

It doesn't take a ffl more than about 5 seconds in this state to realize you keep reporters out of your shop!

I take it you are either besties or a relative of someone at the gun parlor right? Cuz it doesn't take gun owner in mass more than 3 sentences of that article to realize that the gun parlor ****ed us all.

Has Target Sports put out any announcement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. Why should they? They did change their page about shipping policies to certain states. For MA they added the line about needing to ship to an ffl for pickup. And that new red ffl question field on the order page. I first ran into it last night. Now, from these great NES threads I see why.

**** you Gabriel and your ****ing Gun Parlor.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom